Telepathic Sexual Predators Mind Raping My Dreams

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
TelepathyConspiracy
Diet: Vegan

Telepathic Sexual Predators Mind Raping My Dreams

Post by TelepathyConspiracy »

Very evil, the dream before was me arguing with a cop doing some deliberately difficult thing I can't remember...

There were about a dozen in the room having an orgy or something, I tried getting out of the room almost immediately and there wasn't really any attempt to force me to stay but obviously foot long penis images and whatever couldn't be avoided, the moments before were me killing my father with a plastic bag and then crossing the border after the cops start chasing me into the wilderness

The main evil stupidity who tries to scramble my identity with his also just so happens to look like this black guy who tried to steal my spot at the state campus years ago

I believe this is state sanctioned torture, not just the invasion of my dreams but every day since, images of governor inslee act like the 50 first dates female where they relearn things every day but then I worry he's actually this slave because he's got this female doppelganger also involved in politics so it's like he was trans'd to keep him compliant with evil

Sounds crazy and maybe I've connected the dots incorrectly in places but I am accurately describing the dots so... maybe someone else can explain