(OP Banned) Women are attracted to thugs, bad-boys and "thugs"

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Kwashiorkor
Diet: Vegetarian

(OP Banned) Women are attracted to thugs, bad-boys and "thugs"

Post by Kwashiorkor »

The Original Poster of this thread has been banned for forum rule violation. Kindly note that the misogyny and racism expressed by this user does not reflect the views of this forum's administration or user base.

Women perpetuate thugs by propagating their offspring.

Women install thuggish men into the society by initiating them into fatherhood.

Women are the custodians of thugs.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Women are attracted to thugs, bad-boys and "thugs"

Post by Red »

Kwashiorkor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:30 pm Women perpetuate thugs by propagating their offspring.

Women install thuggish men into the society by initiating them into fatherhood.

Women are the custodians of thugs.
If you're going to make this type of logic, then the opposite must be right too.
Rokroihsawk wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:30 pmWomen perpetuate humanitarian by propagating their offspring.

Women install generous men into the society by initiating them into fatherhood.

Women are the custodians of humanitarians.
It's abhorrent to view women like this in the first place anyway, let's not act like men are never domineering and abusive in relationships and what happens with the children. Women are not evil Mr. Supreme Gentleman, maybe it's just you?

Look, if you're a troll, just fess up to it now, save us all time. If you aren't a troll, please seek therapy before you end up murdering innocent girls.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Kwashiorkor

Post by Kwashiorkor »

Red wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:11 pm It's abhorrent to view women like this in the first place anyway, let's not act like men are never domineering and abusive in relationships and what happens with the children. Women are not evil Mr. Supreme Gentleman, maybe it's just you?
If you want to know why society is collapsing just look at the sort of men who women bear the offspring with. Women are initially attracted to aggressive men so they only have themselves to blame when these men become abusive. They still turn these thugs into fathers anyway so my sympathy for women is extremely limited.
Last edited by Kwashiorkor on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kwashiorkor

Post by Kwashiorkor »

It pleases me when young women die in untimely and tragic accidents. I always think to myself, 'that's one thug deprived of a future girlfriend and offspring'.