You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Your_Construct
Diet: Vegan

Re: You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: The Consciousness Of “The Wild”

If you are a gardener, you may have noticed something similar to what I will describe. I was mowing my lawn and I noticed a new species I have not seen in my lawn before. The perfectly logical scientific explanation would be that a bird had a seed in its beak and flew over my lawn and accidentally dropped the seed. This makes perfect sense to everyone. But what if that is not the actual truth? What if, out of nothing, the plant just popped into existence? And if you didn’t do it, then who or what did? Let’s take this to the extreme. Suppose we devastate our world and eradicate all plant life, through pollution or nuclear war or whatever. We would be doomed. But I think, one day, we would start seeing edible plant life emerge. We could of course just say, somehow these seeds survived. If you’re not a science fiction fan, you may have no idea what I’m talking about. In Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan, some federation officers were tasked to find a planet completely and utterly devoid of life. If colonizers settled on a planet devoid of life, I think plant life would simply start growing. And this would actually be scientifically testable, as soon as we develop space travel of course. We could say the colonizers unknowingly brought the spores or seeds somehow and the seeds dispersed throughout the planet, but I think that’s just us denying our power. The closest for us is the moon. If we colonized the moon, would plant life start growing? I believe this is called the anthropic principle.
Your_Construct

Re: You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: If The Government, The Banking System, The Legal System, Or An Individual Pulls Some Nonsense On You And Takes Away Everything You Own, Let It Go

On a spiritual level, you guarantee their eventual death. Don't involve yourself in any type of legalism or lawsuits. But do not ever forget what they did. If you are immortal and never forget a LEGITIMATE transgression; this is spiritually powerful, even if you never see or encounter them again. You don't need revenge, let karma take care of it. Let your memories of the transgression power the karma. You have genetic memories as well. Embedded within your genetics are the memories of your ancestors. Don't you hear them calling? Don't you hear their songs and chants? Now this is very easy for someone like me to say. I don't have a wife and kids, and I have no real material stake in any of this. As a man, you can always rebuild; this is your power. If you have a wife and kids or have a material stake, this advice is not for you.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: A Self-Defining Symbolic Contract Of Existence That Incorporates Free Will... I'm An Awareness And You're An Awareness; And Whether We All Like It Or Not, We're All Immortal And We All Know It

Let's just cut to the chase. If you can read this at this moment, then there is no need to define awareness, there is no need to define existence. It doesn't matter what race you are. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, we're all immortal and we all know it. It doesn't matter if you are strong or weak. It doesn't matter if you're ugly or attractive. It doesn't matter if you are short or tall. It doesn't matter if you are fearful or brave. It doesn't matter if you live a life of toil or a life of leisure. It doesn't matter if you are polite or rude. It doesn't matter if you are confident or flabbergasted. It doesn't matter if you want heaven or armageddon. It doesn't matter if you feel hunger or a full stomache. It doesn't matter if you are homeless or live in a mansion. It doesn't matter if you are religious or atheist. It doesn't matter if you are lazy or productive. It doesn't matter if you feel stress or feel at peace. It doesn't matter if you are insignificant or all-powerful. It doesn't matter if you have a high school degree or a PhD. It doesn't matter if you are deceived or deceiver. It doesn't matter if you are oppressed or oppressor. It doesn't matter if you use science or magick. It doesn't matter if you are the alpha male or the omega male. It doesn't matter if you are good or evil, we are all immortal and we all know it. We have all eternity to sort out the details... or create new ones.

On the most fundamental level of existence, on the level of every infinite conscious being, being nothing but pure awareness; there are no consequences for being good or evil... there is your free will. On a physical level, however, I believe there are consequences.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Ah, I think I see now. I mentioned earlier that I believe money is some type of spiritual energy storage mechanism. Therefore if the value of money depreciates or an economy collapses, it means the controllers of the banking system have taken away your spiritual energy and are using it for themselves somehow. Again, this is not the full picture, only a piece of it.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

New section.

Section: How To Mentally Live As A Spirit And Not As A Physical Being

Whatever religion you practice is irrelevant. Whatever deity or deities you worship is irrelevant. Whether you are atheist or agnostic is irrelevant. Whether you use magick or science is irrelevant. Whatever culture you have is irrelevant. As long as you have language and writing, you should find this "spiritually" practical. If you are not spiritual, then you can ignore all of this nonsense. Buy a blank journal. If you want to keep your journal in Spanish, German, or Mandarin, instead of english; it's fine. Do not do this just because I tell you to. If you are reading this, you might feel compelled to do this right now. Do NOT do this right now. Do this when it finally makes sense to you, it will be more rewarding. Let's say for example, you are out for a walk and you truly become self-aware and you finally truly realize that you can actually live forever. You bust out your smart-phone to make a note of the time and place when this realization occurred to you.

And let's say this is the note you made:

Tuesday - March 12, 2024 - 8:25 pm - Hiking nature trail

In your journal, write this down:

Tuesday - March 12, 2024 - 8:25 pm - Day 1 of Existence

When you wake up the next day, write this:

Wednesday - March 13, 2024 - Day 2 of Existence

Thursday - March 14, 2024 - Day 3 of Existence

Friday - Marchg 15, 2024 - Day 4 of Existence

etc.

Consider this as "minimal" effort in order to mentally live as a spirit and not as a physical being. Whatever else you want to write in your journal is entirely up to you.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

New section.

Section: Eclipse Symbolism

Scientifically, we all know what an eclipse is... it is the moon coming between the earth and the sun. But let's approach this from a symbolic perspective. An individual I correspond with has stated the eclipse is a "conception". Traditionally the sun is considered an aspect of masculinity while the moon is considered an aspect of femininity. So when an eclipse occurs I can see how it could be perceived as a conception. And after conception, there is birth. So an eclipse will eventually birth something. My belief is something else. Google "total eclipse" and look at all the images that pop up. The eclipse looks like the pupil of an eye. It also looks like a void. What does an eye symbolize? Knowledge? Knowing? Seeing? Awareness? I am uncertain as to why famous actors or musicians cover their right eye when they do photo ops, I've never been able to figure it out. Does an eclipse symbolize awareness? When an eclipse happens, is it symbolically an eye that is looking at us? Whose eye is it? When you stare at an eclipse are you looking directly into the eye of a conscious being or entity? I believe the universe is created by the Great Mind, perhaps the eclipse is the eye of the Great Mind. If it is a void, then are we seeing through the veil of physical reality? Are you in a room right now? Stare at the wall. Behind the wall is pure blackness, pure void. When you stare at an eclipse are you actually seeing the void? Or are you directly looking at the consciousness of your own inner mind. When you look at an eclipse are you actually seeing what you see when you get into a meditative state? Perhaps when you see an eclipse, the veil of physical reality temporarily opens a portal and you are literally seeing the void that exists behind reality.

We have evolved and an eclipse no longer has its ancient mystique. But reality has evolved alongside with us into a vast seemingly infinite endless universe. So we have replaced eclipses with black holes. It is now black holes that make us wonder what we are looking at. And if we figure out black holes, we will create something new to make us wonder.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

New section.

Section: Computer Programming And Its Correlation To Physical Reality

Here is an image from the computer/video game Ghost of Tsushima. You can see a man holding a sword, trees and statues in the background. You can see the man's figure casting a shadow on the ground due to the bright sun on the left. The game has physics. It has NPCs. It has wild animals. It has a rudimentary morality system. It tells a story. There are numerous complex systems working together to make it all work. It is quite similar to our physical reality. And on its most fundamental level, it is made entirely with 1s and 0s. Complex systems can emerge from simple 1s and 0s. I have concluded, on its most fundamental level, our physical reality is created by the yin-yang symbol. Survival games have hunger and thirst mechanics, based on 1s and 0s. When we feel hunger, is it really due to the yin-yang symbol? Some games have magic, like Hogwart's Legacy. These magic systems are made from 1s and 0s. So magic in our physical reality would have to somehow emerge from the yin-yang symbol. In some computer games, you are a superhero that can fly; 1s and 0s... yin and yang. The fundamental language of computers is known as binary, an electronic state is either on or off, 1 or 0. This implies that numerology, although considered more on the "magick" side of things, might have some type of logical basis.