You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
jimfi
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Post by jimfi »

I'm not an atheist, but I have another view on this life. I am sure that our world was created by "someone", it cannot be that everything came from nothing, this is absurd and this is real proof that the big bang could not be from nothing. I don't believe in a particular religion, because I know very well that religion is most likely a policy and a tool to control people. If a person believes in Jesus, he is a believer, but if he believes in Muhammad, he is a blasphemer, absurd, isn't it? I believe in phenomena, in kindness, and honesty, that's my religion.
Your_Construct
Diet: Vegan

Re: You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Post by Your_Construct »

If I have a religion, it would be that I believe you are real.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section Thirty Six: Spirits In The Material World

I came to America when I was four years old. My most vivid memory of the journey was looking out the window of the ship and seeing dolphins break through the surface of the water and leap into the air. I remember being very excited. As I grew older and became more analytical and deductive, it didn't make sense that we came on a boat. It was 1974 and my father had joined the American military, planes obviously existed in 1974. So why would we come to America on a boat? I asked my mother how we came to America and she confirmed we flew on a plane. How on earth could I have possibly seen dolphins? But I remember it so vividly. For a long time, I thought I must have imagined it; similar to the way young children can have imaginary friends. Now, I actually think I really did see dolphins, they were real. How was this possible? If I was on plane, I would have been several thousands of feet in the air. At that height, it would be impossible to see dolphins with the human eye and I saw them as if I was on boat directly on the surface of the ocean. I now think I was simultaneously seeing with my human physical eyes and my consciousnesss at the same time. I saw the dolphins using my consciousness. I think young children are capable of actively seeing with their consciousness while they are awake. To a certain degree, I think psychedelics allow you to see with your consciousness. And perhaps with perserverence, we can see the quantum level of reality using our consciousness.

Let's look at the phenomenon of "imaginary" childhood friends. I will discuss one case in particular because I found it very compelling. This story made the news of course. A six year old girl had gotten lost in the woods for two days. She was found safely. This little girl is now a grown woman of course and she has told her story as an adult. For those two days she was able to survive because of an imaginary friend, these are her own words. The imaginary friend was also another little girl who kept her company and comforted her through out the ordeal. Many people do believe it was a spirit or an angel. I would now like to offer my hypothesis. I think another little girl, somewhere in the world, also had an imaginary friend who she helped for two days. Let's look at the viewpoint of this other little girl's parents first. The parent's would think their daughter was just playing in her room and talking to her imaginary friend. But this other little girl was seeing with her consciousness; she wasn't seeing her room, she was seeing the woods that the girl who was lost was in. Both girls actually did see and talk to each other even though they were in different physical locations. My conclusion is that imaginary childhood friends are actually real. I suspect that if people who had imaginary childhood friends formed a Facebook group or a sub-Reddit or something, they could find their imaginary childhood friend.

If children can actively see with their consciousness, it probably means they can see spirits also. I think spirits can be like people; just as there are good people and bad people, there are good spirits and bad spirits. Many parents simply conclude their child has an active imagination,when instead they are seeing real things with their consciousness.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: The Possibilty Of Becoming Four Dimensional

As of now, I have made no headway into flying. I have dreamt the physical sensation of levitating starting from the ground but I have not been able to activate it while actually awake. As for becoming four dimensional, I think I have the makings of a basic framework. Keep in mind, this could turn out to be a deadend; we shall see. I would like to start with some analogies first. When I dream, I am two-dimensional, sometimes 2.5 dimensional. It's not 2D but not exactly 3D either, its somewhere inbetween. 2.5D computer games are very common. Sometimes I have a body, sometimes I don't. When I wake up, I become three dimensional with a three dimensional body. So I dream, I am two dimensional. I wake up into physical three dimensional reality, I am three dimensional. Our physical three dimensional reality is itself a type of dream. I think we need to wake up from this physical three dimensional dream into four dimensional reality. But for our case, for humanity, it would not be waking up, it would be birth. We can then consider our current three dimensional reality to be some type of womb. I'm not saying when we become four dimensional we're going to be infants, this is all "symbolic" talk. Perhaps all the chaos and uncertainty we are experiencing today are birth pangs. It is also possible that all the natural phenomenon we see such as wind, erosion, decay, etc; are two dimensional consciousnesses trying to become three dimensional. It now makes sense that ancient people would refer to natural phenomenon as "spirits". So how do we activate this "birth" into four dimensions? I don't know... yet.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

This is Devil's Tower. It is 867 feet tall. You might recognize it from the movie Close Encounters of The Third Kind or if you're a national park enthusiast. Many astute observers have noticed it looks like a tree stump. Maybe in the spirit world it is actually the tree of life, and it's not just a stump, it's the actual whole tree. Maybe when we become four dimensional, we'll see it. Many hills also look like "sleeping giants".
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Here is my philosophical proof that solipsism is false. I have already placed it within the body of the text. But rather than make you look for it, I will also add it here. The proof is actually quite brief. As always criticisms are welcome. This is deduction, not physical evidence.

Section: Always Make The Choice That Gives Everyone Free Will

The minimum number of awarenesses needed for a shared existence to have BOTH absolute morality and free will is 3. I suspect this is also the basis for moral law, not man-made exploitative law. 3 is also the basis for the family unit; father, mother, and child. I therefore conclude that any type of conscious being, animals too, can potentially evolve to godhood. The crime of existence is to prevent this potential from developing. If only you exist, morality is not needed. If only two awarenesses exist, with you being one of them, then you will have to be either good or evil. Psychologically speaking, this could be the framework for brainwashing or manipulating someone. If three awarenesses exist, with you being one of them, then you can finally make a choice. I believe this would also disprove solipsism. You are capable of choice correct? Therefore solipsism is false.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: Money Appears To Be Some Type Of Spiritual Energy Storage Mechanism

This explanation is symbolic. I think the more money you pursue, the more spiritual energy that you give up... LITERALLY. There is probably a direct linear correlation to how much money you have and how much spiritual energy you give up. This tells me spiritual physics does have equations. Spiritual energy seems crucial for immortality. So how does this work exactly? I don't know. Am I going to ponder it? Of course. Money is a system that another man has created, not you. And if you use the money system, you are by definition, not the alpha male. Even philosophically, this should be logical to you. If you have no desire to be the alpha male, then you're fine.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: The Best Resource On The Planet Is Not Gold Or Metal Or Wood Or Stone... It's Another Human Being

This will only apply to you if you live in the USA and have a social security number. As a general definition, I will say the elite are the people who control the various systems of our society. My speculation is that there is one man at the top who controls it all, so it is hierarchical. I do not know the details of this hierarchy, deduction only gets you so far. We actually have no idea who these individuals are, they keep themselves hidden and they are not movie-star famous. Your social security number is traded on the stock market as a type of commodity. A single individual person, another human being, one of the elite, owns your social security number and therefore owns you. All the toils and labors of your life are for this person. Let's say you are a famous movie star. You have a hit movie, you make a lot of money, you get more movie offers. The member of the elite who owns your social security number benefits from all the money you make, and you have no idea who this person is. What probably happens is that the member of the elite, who bought your social security number for very cheap, will try to make you famous. This would be a very good return on investment. Or let's say you have a minor role in a movie. The elite watch movies and will try to see if a minor actor stands out from everyone else, this minor actor does have the potential to become famous and make a lot of money. They will find out your name and your social security number and try to buy your social security number from whoever already owns it. This is also the case with famous athletes. A company, business, or corporation's tax ID is also probably traded, bought, sold, or owned in a similar fashion. It may even be a type of auction. The elite do not have social security numbers. The master does not need a social security number, it is the slave who does. If you have a social security number, you have been designated a social security number by the master. That's pretty much it, social security card number... slave... no social security number... master. It's symbolic. I'm quite curious now as to who is the individual person among the elite that possesses my social security number. I'm dying to know whose bitch I am.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Section: Does Watching Hollywood Movies And Supporting Politics Make You Grow Old And Die?

I'm a big time movie fan, I predominantly enjoy science fiction and fantasy. But yeah, the more I think about it, I think this is the case. Hollywood is full of pedophiles, politics is full of pedophiles. If we watch Hollywood movies, we are supporting pedophiles. Politics I don't care for, I ignore all of it. I don't even vote, so I don't think politics is my problem. But movies, for sure that's my problem. Damn, I really enjoy movies too. I'm so torn about this. If anyone can spiritually convince me otherwise, I'm willing to do whatever mental gymnastics it takes.
Your_Construct

Post by Your_Construct »

Here is a new section. It is brief, but I feel it is significant. I have already included it within the main body of the text. If you have already read the essay and don't want to look for it, here it is:

Section: Can We Bring Back "Magic" To Our Logical, Scientific Reality?

A sword made by hand is far more powerful than a sword that is machined, I'm sure this is also the case with regards to cooking. I know there are "practitioners" out there and you have charms, ingredients, and rituals. Perhaps if you make everything by hand and gather everything, gather the ingredients from the wild or grow them yourself, will your magic be more powerful? Or is it magick with a "k"? When I say make everything yourself, I mean it literally. Let's say you need a wooden charm. Would your magick be more powerful if you chopped down the tree yourself and carved the charm with your own hands? What if you also grew the tree as well? Magick is not something I've looked into extensively. I do browse some forums now and then. Please update me if this works for you. Or perhaps updating me will diminish its power. If that's the case, then don't tell me. I will look into it myself eventually, there are certain things right now that I am more focused with.