Covid variants and the global meat industry

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Herdmentality905
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: Covid variants and the global meat industry

Post by Herdmentality905 »

So am I to believe we are only allowed to think a person ate a bat OR a virus escaped from Thr Wuhan Lab and that all other origin of pandemic stories are off limits? You sound like the fascist to me. I am a freethinker. Right now for instance, Linn County, Missouri has a contagion rate many times my whole countries average contagion rate. You know what Linn County has a lot of? Slaughterhouses! I came to a vegan message board and found people protecting the meat industry. Good luck England!
Last edited by Herdmentality905 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teo123
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Post by teo123 »

Herdmentality905 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:05 am So am I to believe we are only allowed to think a person ate a bat OR a virus escaped from Thr Wuhan Lab and that all other origin of pandemic stories are off limits? You sound like the fascist to me. I am a freethinker. Right now for instance, Linn County, Missouri has a contagion rate many times my whole countries average contagion rate. You know what Linn County has a lot of? Slaughterhouses! Tom’s of the. A came to a vegan message board and found people protecting the meat industry. Good luck England!
People eating bushmeat is the usual way pandemics start, so it is probable this pandemic started that way. Wuhan Lab Leak Theory is barely plausible. Saying COVID-19 existed long before it was detected in some country with countless elderly people (such as the US) is not plausible, as it would require countless deaths of the elderly somehow having been hidden.
Herdmentality905

The Chinese have been fighting epidemics for years from the unregulated livestock farms of the Amazon. COVID-19 was the first to make its way out of the country and turned into a pandemic. The Wuhan institute of Virology started in the 1950’s, but in 2013 built a new lab with western money to fight the Covid coming in with the Brazilian meat imports. You are on the wrong side if you think it came from anywhere else. I thought I would find receptive thinking from vegans in England, who are now dealing with variants from this transmission chain that STILL exists. Ban Brazilian meat imports if you want to live!
Herdmentality905

I am told by the media that I can only believe that Covid-19 came from eating bats OR developed in the Wuhan lab. Some of us are allowed to think otherwise! You should start listening to enlightened people who are not brainwashed into believing stories told by biased media organizations. Some of us are freethinkers. You should get off the “Soma” and try it some time. You are wasting everyone’s time with what you are doing here!
Herdmentality905

The thing is, you won’t find links to this probable cause. The whole information system is based on advertising and “big meat” is one of the main contributors to media outlets. Try to think. Stop taking pills and ingest more cannabis. No big deal, right? It’s not rocket science!
Herdmentality905

China AND western media kept the previous epidemics quiet. Cared a lot about human rights, but left out the stories of people dying from Amazon raised meat. Funny, huh?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

@Herdmentality905 If no one else has responded to your post yet, please edit your original post instead of posting new responses. It gets rather spammy.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Herdmentality905

You got it. Thanks for listening.
FredVegrox

Post by FredVegrox »

However COVID19 originated to infect humans, epidemics and pandemics have and will spread from industries using animals and concentration of people and animals in an area.