New Forum Game - Answer the question above you

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

New Forum Game - Answer the question above you

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am

I've made plenty of these games already and I've decided to create as many of them as possible, in effect throwing as much excrement on to the walls as I can in order to see what sticks.

This is self-explanatory, but if you still need an explanation, here you go:

1. The person above you asks a question
2. You answer the question
3. You ask a question
4. You get it answered
5. Repeat steps 2-4 ad infinitum

If God exists, what would you say to God?
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Meat-Eater
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat May 19, 2018 9:11 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am
If God exists, what would you say to God?
Depends on which God. Is it the Abrahamic, Hindu, or deist God (and also the thousands of others that exist).
I guess in general, I'd look down at the world, look at God and say "Hey God, this world? (thumbs up) Good job man, thank you for making this."

Should another restriction to voting be having a minimum IQ of 115?
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:11 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am
If God exists, what would you say to God?
Depends on which God. Is it the Abrahamic, Hindu, or deist God (and also the thousands of others that exist).
I guess in general, I'd look down at the world, look at God and say "Hey God, this world? (thumbs up) Good job man, thank you for making this."

Should another restriction to voting be having a minimum IQ of 115?
No. IQ tests are bogus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0

And even if they weren't, voting should be allowed to everybody. What if those people are stupid and want to vote for a government that will give them better education? They will not be able to! It will create a system where only the best educated (who are likely the wealthiest) will be able to vote. This is not a democracy, but an oligarchy.

If you have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Meat-Eater
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm
No. IQ tests are bogus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0
I've seen that video before, and I'm not sure if what it says is true.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm
And even if they weren't, voting should be allowed to everybody. What if those people are stupid and want to vote for a government that will give them better education? They will not be able to!
The problem is, in the United States, the 10th amendment gives each state the right to enforce their own education policies (not specifically education, but it's included in there), unless you can get an amendment that fixes the education system and have most states agree to ratify it, which is unlikely because most people, especially a lot of politicians (who usually call the shots), lack the education to know that stronger education is good (usually because it probably takes a few more tax dollars). It's a Catch 22.

I agree with Thomas Jefferson that a well educated population is essential to a functional and successful democracy. The problem isn't incompetent politicians (well, they're a problem, but not the root of them), but rather incompetent voters. If we had a better ecuated populace, we'd probably would have had our first Female President. Not Jill Stein though, a well educated populace would kick her to the curb faster than Bernie Sanders ;).
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm
If you have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
Leonardo Da Vinci. He was also a vegetarian, so that'd make for a less awkward meal among it being a very interesting one to say the least.
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:55 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm
No. IQ tests are bogus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0
I've seen that video before, and I'm not sure if what it says is true.
Since you didn't ask me a question, I'll ask you one: why not?
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Meat-Eater
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 pm
Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:55 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm
No. IQ tests are bogus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0
I've seen that video before, and I'm not sure if what it says is true.
Since you didn't ask me a question, I'll ask you one: why not?
Because I forgot.
Would you rather be rich or be president?
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Presumably somewhere

Post by Cirion Spellbinder » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm
Would you rather be rich or be president?
Really depends how rich. Really I’d need a body of advisors to decide this because there’s a point at which I could become more powerful than the president of US (the only country) with money, so I don’t know, but if I had to pick off the top of my head, I’d pick the president because his powers are more defined than of any given person that is rich.

What is the most effective charity for fighting global poverty?
I haven't played Papers, Please in a long time so I don't feel justified in keeping my old signature. Ergo, I have a new one.

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:16 am

Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 pm
Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:55 pm

I've seen that video before, and I'm not sure if what it says is true.
Since you didn't ask me a question, I'll ask you one: why not?
Because I forgot.
I meant why aren't you sure that what the video says is true, not why didn't you answer the question. Sorry for the confusion.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:42 am

Cirion Spellbinder wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:35 pm
Red wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm
Would you rather be rich or be president?
Really depends how rich. Really I’d need a body of advisors to decide this because there’s a point at which I could become more powerful than the president of US (the only country) with money, so I don’t know, but if I had to pick off the top of my head, I’d pick the president because his powers are more defined than of any given person that is rich.

What is the most effective charity for fighting global poverty?
I'd say Oxfam, however, I wouldn't recommend supporting them as they have recently came under fire for staff sexual misconduct.

Which famous person (past and present) do you admire above all others?
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

AlexanderVeganTheist
Full Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:31 am
Diet: Vegan
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands

Post by AlexanderVeganTheist » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am

I don't really admire anyone above anyone else, however in general I like people who do their own thing without caring what others think. So in this case Jesus. Also I like Bob Dylan as a searcher.

What do you think is the best musical era/genre?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest