New Forum Game - Rate the Video above you

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: UK

Re: New Forum Game - Rate the Video above you

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 am

Red wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Red wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:23 pm
Not very vegan. 2.7/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7zzVyFyVI
I'd have liked to know what happened after the end of the video. I imagine they probably kicked him off the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahid0oFynJU
meh, not funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b1ePD_Hi_w
Fantastic video. I hate Reagan. It is a great shame that Presidents Grant and Carter are disliked and President Garfield is unknown, yet Reagan is adored. I think that Polk was the worst President though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHzN-pVOCM
Vote Blue for President of Red's Democratic Republic!
---
For the many, not the few!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm

Blocked in my country/10
https://youtu.be/gfja7ofOhxg
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: UK

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am

Red wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm
Blocked in my country/10
https://youtu.be/gfja7ofOhxg
The video you put is blocked in my country as well, unless that was intentional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso
Vote Blue for President of Red's Democratic Republic!
---
For the many, not the few!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Very comedic, Dawkins handled those momos well. 8.6/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: UK

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Very comedic, Dawkins handled those momos well. 8.6/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
Very weird, but funny as well. They have an epic voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beb8zCGMsbI
Vote Blue for President of Red's Democratic Republic!
---
For the many, not the few!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Very comedic, Dawkins handled those momos well. 8.6/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
Very weird, but funny as well. They have an epic voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beb8zCGMsbI
Mildly amusing, must've been hilarious to have actually been there. 5.3254254646423785234789546356435643578903465890172894589235789204689857587358967589783693789657864/11.353454354353457456645445645345345453545435747535734453543455344573478543455434554345154873455757678458454545233447854124854561

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1W8BZPf-N8
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: UK

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:11 am

Red wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Very comedic, Dawkins handled those momos well. 8.6/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
Very weird, but funny as well. They have an epic voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beb8zCGMsbI
Mildly amusing, must've been hilarious to have actually been there. 5.3254254646423785234789546356435643578903465890172894589235789204689857587358967589783693789657864/11.353454354353457456645445645345345453545435747535734453543455344573478543455434554345154873455757678458454545233447854124854561

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1W8BZPf-N8
To me it seems like a good idea to add in funny hats to an otherwise serious game but I have never played the game so can't really say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NLDih_5jAI
Vote Blue for President of Red's Democratic Republic!
---
For the many, not the few!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Good for getting good presidents elected. 8.345/8
Here's a video I found mildly amusing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: UK

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am

Red wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:56 pm
Good for getting good presidents elected. 8.345/8
Here's a video I found mildly amusing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA
Very funny. For a parody, it is incredibly similar to the real "Rick and Morty" in its inane humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WBZHoh_zuU
Vote Blue for President of Red's Democratic Republic!
---
For the many, not the few!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 pm

One of the few good PragerU videos. 9.32/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nowsS7pMApI
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests