Open Letter To....

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Open Letter To....

Post by Red » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:08 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 pm
Red wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 am
Dear Mr. Vice President
Thanks for resizing ot for me. How did you do that?
There are many websites.
Dear Mr. President,

Can you do a picture like that for me?

Yours faithfully,

Vice President Blue/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?
Attachments
Vice President Blue.png
Vice President Blue.png (222.86 KiB) Viewed 131 times
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:58 am

Dear Simple™,

Fuck you. I know in my last letter to Fresh Meadows it was all hyperbolic, but here, I'm genuinely pissed.

About a year ago, when I started working, I decided it'd be cool to get a debit card to spend money via the internet, for games, programs, content creators, charities, etc., and everything was going fine; My patron pledges were going through, I bought a lot of stuff for TF2, I bought a new audio program, and I even donated to various (hopefully) reputable charities, and even Wikipedia. There was a bit of a mishap for those that remember, but still, the card was working.

But until December of that year, you decided to do a 180 on me and punch me in the dick out of nowhere. I saw on my Patreon that my pledge wasn't going through, and I was like "Okay, that's odd, I still have a few bucks left on it, but whatever, lemme re-enter my number, and hopefully it'll work by January." Then comes January, and I still had that damn notification, and I was like "Okay, what the fuck is going on? Alright, against my judgement, we'll wait one more month, and see what happens." Come February, nothing. I told my mom, but she told me that I shouldn't be worrying about this crap, since I still had school, and I didn't retort, since arguing with her is a lost cause.

I thought "Maybe I don't have a not of money left on my Card? Lemme lower my Patreon pledge to $1, and see what happens." Come March, I still see the same damn notification. Unless I don't have a single dollar on my fucking card, but that's unlikely.

Then came June, when I was finally released from my shackles. Though I kinda forgot about the whole debit card thing, it still weighed on my mind somehow. I hoped to fix it soon though.

That hope has recently been dashed into oblivion, when I recently tried to log into my account. I don't think I've ever experienced a bigger "Fuck You" thrown in my face when I see that patronizing "Sorry" page with the little rain cloud. What the hell do you mean "We're sorry Simple didn't work out for you"? I've been using the fucking thing for months until you took a big, greasy, fetid, black, steaming, poorly-digested, nut-filled shit all over me. You don't even give me a customer support number? That just adds injury to hospitalization. What the fuck? I mean, I can still access it via your homepage, but it's basically as though you don't care if I even want to come back.

I decided to test my card by donating to Wikipedia, and I didn't get that confirmation email saying my donation went through, so what does that tell us?

I'm gonna figure this shit out in the morning, but for now, fuck it, and fuck you. And I still owe about 500 dollars in Patreon pledges!

All the worst, and a very sincere fuck you,
Red.
VOTE

Red For President
Blue For Vice President

PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Dear Voting Public,

Trump isn't the problem. Republicans aren't the problem either. And for the Republicans riding high on this Trump wave, Democrats aren't the problem either.

Republicans; remember a few years back when Obama was gonna wreck the country? Yeah, take that feeling, and that's how Democrats feel now.

Of course, in a few years (2-6) Democrats WILL have a president in office again. It always happens; the party in power gets cocky and does a bunch of shit the other "side" hates, so the country flips loyalty. I hated history class, but I can see this because IT HAPPENS EVERY FEW ELECTION CYCLES!! Republicans and Democrats always ignore the MIDDLE GROUND. It may surprise you, but many people decide important issues on a case by case basis.

Trump isn't the problem, and neither are the Republicans ( for my Progressive friends.)

The problem is the amount of power we give these ass-hats over our lives.

Don't give your "side" any power that you wouldn't want the other "side" to be in control of. Because they will be in control at some point. (WHY DO WE STILL ONLY HAVE TWO MAIN PARTIES!!)

But since I know you won't listen, keep voting blindly for a D or an R.

It's working so well..............

P
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.

Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Actually, I think it's more of an issue that the general populace votes for momos instead of actually intelligent and competent people, on average. But, as it stands and due to our political climate, it's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY unlikely that third parties or independents will get much political steam, in all federal, gubernatorial, and municipal governments, or get in control of the legislate, or have someone in the White House.

And I hope the Dems will get back Congress and the White House, but it's all up in the air. I mean, Trump is one of the most consistently unpopular presidents in history (which is something on the bright side, for posterity), but just about as many, if not more, people hate him than before, and he still won by the skin of his fat, hairy, smelly, orange ass. The left needs to unify behind a candidate if they want a chance.
VOTE

Red For President
Blue For Vice President