Vegan Gains?

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
ThatNerdyScienceGirl
Diet: Vegetarian

Vegan Gains?

Post by ThatNerdyScienceGirl »

I have seen many things about Vegan Gains, and all I have found is that he comes off as a neurotic, narcissistic, sociopathic, hateful, bigoted, and extremely emotionally defunct person. None of the videos he makes garners any good reviews, which is telling even for a typical radical vegan channel. He has sent out death threats, claimed carnists should die, claimed he wanted to stomp on babies, wanted to film his grandfathers heart attack and post it online for "evidence" against eating meat, highly fat shames people, openly mocked and ridiculed a YouTuber suffering from cancer because that person ate meat, and a hell of a lot more!

Are there any actual supporters of Vegan Gains? Or do people only support him because he is Vegan and YouTube famous? His key demographic seems to be 12 year old boys with emotional issues who want to act tough. I agree with Vegan Atheist with the fact that he should be as far away from veganism as possible.

But what do you all think of him?
knot
Master in Training

Re: Vegan Gains?

Post by knot »

I like him, he's funny and right 95% of the time

Don't take his online persona or the things he says too seriously, he's a harmless troll
5onic
Diet: Vegan

Post by 5onic »

I'm not subscribe nor have I watched most of his content, but I like the dude. I enjoy his dark humour (yes it can be taken too far, but doesn't bother me). I don't really have a problem with him. I kinda do wish he tones it down for 'others'.

EDIT: Btw nice skullgirls/invisible display picture.
ThatNerdyScienceGirl

5onic wrote:Btw nice skullgirls/invisible display picture.
It's from Indivisible, I love the hell outta that game! I can't wait until it comes out!
5onic

Post by 5onic »

ThatNerdyScienceGirl wrote:
It's from Indivisible, I love the hell outta that game! I can't wait until it comes out!
Yeah same. As always, lab zero delivers fantastic art design, animation and game play. However, my personal preference, I wish invisible played more of the "Tales Of" series.

Do you have steam?
ThatNerdyScienceGirl

5onic wrote:
Yeah same. As always, lab zero delivers fantastic art design, animation and game play. However, my personal preference, I wish invisible played more of the "Tales Of" series.

Do you have steam?
I really like how it plays, as it reminds me of a Zelda-esque style of gameplay mixed with Mega-man appeal. Climbing walls with an axe? It's so AWESOME!!!

Yes I do have Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LucyRaccoon/
5onic

Post by 5onic »

5onic wrote:

Do you have steam?
I really like how it plays, as it reminds me of a Zelda-esque style of gameplay mixed with Mega-man appeal. Climbing walls with an axe? It's so AWESOME!!!

Yes I do have Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LucyRaccoon/
Added, looking forward for the finish release! I really do hope they make more games down the line. Anyway that is off topic :P