Bernie Sanders- Does He Have A Chance?

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: Bernie Sanders- Does He Have A Chance?

Post by EquALLity »

I just found this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/1 ... 20102.html
The article wrote:Once presumed the clear favorite to win the Democratic presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton is only leading her nearest challenger, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), by 10 percentage points, and also faces significant challenges from potential GOP opponents, according to a new poll.
Wow, great! :D

But...
The article wrote:In addition, Clinton lags behind several of the GOP candidates when paired with them in hypothetical match-ups. Neurosurgeon Ben Carson would beat Clinton, 51 percent to 46 percent. The race would be a dead heat if former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush or businessman and reality television star Donald Trump were to win the GOP nomination and face Clinton as the Democratic nominee. Bush would get 49 percent of the vote to Clinton's 47 percent, and Trump and Clinton would be tied at 48 percent.
Ben Carson and Jeb Bush would beat Hillary Clinton?!

She's tied with DONALD TRUMP? :shock:
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

I will figuratively laugh my butt off if Trump gets elected.

I will also start lobbying to prioritize US refugees over all others.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

Well considering that Hillary, his only competition just got into that scandal and he took new hamster and Iowa from her. So I am almost certain that he will take the democratic spot.

We all know trump is going to win so it is going to be Trump vs Sanders....and well...lulz..Most people agree that Trump hasn't the faintest glimmer of hope against Bernie Sanders.

FELL THE BERN!!
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Shadow Fox wrote:Well considering that Hillary, his only competition just got into that scandal and he took new hamster and Iowa from her. So I am almost certain that he will take the democratic spot.

We all know trump is going to win so it is going to be Trump vs Sanders....and well...lulz..Most people agree that Trump hasn't the faintest glimmer of hope against Bernie Sanders.

FELL THE BERN!!
What scandal would that be? I can't keep up with all the fake Hillary Clinton scandals.

You think Trump is going to win, eh? I don't know about that.

Opinions on Larry Lessig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaHVtG-XCwE
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

EquALLity wrote:
Shadow Fox wrote:Well considering that Hillary, his only competition just got into that scandal and he took new hamster and Iowa from her. So I am almost certain that he will take the democratic spot.

FELL THE BERN!!
What scandal would that be? I can't keep up with all the fake Hillary Clinton scandals.

You think Trump is going to win, eh? I don't know about that.

Opinions on Larry Lessig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaHVtG-XCwE
The email scam where she used her personal email accounts for government use.

Trump is ahead and he is gaining too much ground in the media. He has too much money and too many retards out there are falling for his views. I am about 80% certain that he will win the GOP. The closest competition is Ben Carson and he could be the one to take it away from him.
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.
Insert name here

Post by Insert name here »

It seems as though Sanders is gaining ground in California.

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clintons-support-tumbles-california-sanders-surges-field-131519027.html
Insert signature here.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

I hope not! He is a white Jewish Illuminati member. If he gets in then he will run America, only Same-Sex Couples will be aloud to marry, guns will be banned, Abortion (aka: Baby Murder) will be incouraged, Polygamy and Incest will become legal, our only food will be GMOs, our only drink will be Fluoridated Water, or Pepsi Products, our only TV Channel will be MSNBC, our air will be filled with chemtrails, Non-Whites will be sold into slavery, Alcohol will be banned, Christianity will be illegal, and he will make Obama King of America. He is stupider then Hillary Clinton and she is a woman! I live in Britian and we have a similar situation going on with Jermey Corbin. He is also an Commie. AND HE IS WHITE!!! DON'T VOTE EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!11111 I want Ben Carson he is a Christian and he isn't white, he is also smart as fuck he is a Brain Scientist ad he is the first person to seperate two conjoined twins from the head. And he is Pro-Life, not like all of you Athiests who think that innocent babies should be killed just cos they have down syndrome. DOWN SYNDROME PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO!!
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

^
He's catching on to our agenda! Hide everyone! The conservatives, they're getting smarter!!!
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Cirion Spellbinder wrote:^
He's catching on to our agenda! Hide everyone! The conservatives, they're getting smarter!!!
Shit, already!? Everything is gonna fall apart! RUN AWAY! FLEE TO THE HILLS! HIDE UNDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

RedAppleGP wrote:
Cirion Spellbinder wrote:^
Shit, already!? Everything is gonna fall apart! RUN AWAY! FLEE TO THE HILLS! HIDE UNDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up you facists!