Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
AM V12
Diet: Vegan

Post by AM V12 »

Well, I recently found The Vegan Atheist's YouTube videos and I really enjoyed them. After watching his latest I was excited to find this forum. I think it will lead to some worthwhile and meaning full discussions! I am also a vegan, but I suppose luckily I was brought up one so haven't experienceed the struggles of others in omnivourous households. I do strongly believe that veganism is right (if that isn't too arrogant!) and am interested to see some arguments against it.

Also an Athiest, I have never really believed in god, even in primary (elementary) school I thought the praying and hymns were a bit silly! Reading a few verses of the bible last year did nothing other than compound my beliefs! Again I look forward to seeing some topics in the debating section.

Good to know that there are a few other like minded people out there!
Last edited by AM V12 on Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neptual

Re: New member

Post by Neptual »

Welcome to the forums :D
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Re: New member

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

AM V12 wrote:Well, I recently found The Vegan Athiest's YouTube videos and I really enjoyed them. After watching his latest I was excited to find this forum. I think it will lead to some worthwhile and meaning full discussions! I am also a vegan, but I suppose luckily I was brought up one so haven't experienceed the struggles of others in omnivourous households. I do strongly believe that veganism is right (if that isn't too arrogant!) and am interested to see some arguments against it.

Also an Athiest, I have never really believed in god, even in primary (elementary) school I thought the praying and hymns were a bit silly! Reading a few verses of the bible last year did nothing other than compound my beliefs! Again I look forward to seeing some topics in the debating section.

Good to know that there are a few other like minded people out there!
welcome!
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics