Hi

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
vegan85
Diet: Vegan

Hi

Post by vegan85 »

I'm happy to join this community and introduce myself as a proud vegan of ten years. Throughout this decade-long journey, I have not only transformed my dietary choices but also cultivated a deep understanding of the philosophy behind veganism. I believe that veganism transcends individual choices; it is a transformative force that has the potential to shape our collective future. It encourages us to consider the consequences of our actions, to foster empathy, and to advocate for a more sustainable and compassionate world.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi

Post by Red »

Hey vegan85, welcome to the forum. Great to see you've been Vegan for so long.
I certainly agree that going vegan for ethical and environmental reasons does sort of force you to consider other aspects of your life where you can do better, and see if we need to act more compassionate in other areas of our life.

What inspired you to go vegan in the first place?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci