Hi!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
RatshaveRights
Diet: Vegan

Hi!

Post by RatshaveRights »

Hi, happy to be here with you all. I've been vegan for a very long time and animal rights active on and off also for a very long time.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hi!

Post by Red »

Hey Ratshave! How long have you been vegan for exactly? What sort of activism do you do?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
RatshaveRights

Post by RatshaveRights »

Hi Red,
I should have thought about my user name (Rats have Rights) more carefully, ha ha! I became vegan in 1990. Hoping to be able to think out loud here and discuss concerns I have about identity politics strategies and their use in the AR movement.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

RatshaveRights wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:58 am Hi Red,
I should have thought about my user name (Rats have Rights) more carefully, ha ha! I became vegan in 1990. Hoping to be able to think out loud here and discuss concerns I have about identity politics strategies and their use in the AR movement.
Oh haha sorry about that.

We welcome opinions of all kinds, as long as you are willing to defend them if pressed. Feel free to start a thread on identity politics, that can be an interesting discussion.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
RatshaveRights

Post by RatshaveRights »

Yes, defend them or change them : )