Hello!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
VeggieSeek
Diet: Vegan

Hello!

Post by VeggieSeek »

Hoping to find some answers to my questions and have meaningful discussions. Around the last couple years I've identified as vegan and have tried to live as one. But never been ideally vegan as I'm not perfect. Even been wondering recently with experiences I've had if it's possible to be more practical about certain concerns (e.g. health, environment, and animal welfare). Soon as I can will be glad to talk with y'all.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hello!

Post by Red »

Hello VeggieSeek! Don't worry about being a perfect vegan, since virtually nobody is. Just do the best you can with what you have, you're already making a much bigger difference than if you weren't. :)
If we told people only perfect veganism is allowed, then we'd have a much smaller positive effect on the world.

What inspired you to go vegan?
Feel free to start a topic on whatever interests you.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome VeggieSeek, glad you joined. Please don't hesitate to jump in on old threads or start a new one to discuss your thoughts.
VeggieSeek

Post by VeggieSeek »

Sorry it took this long to reply. Still wondering and hoping to learn more about Veganism. As the only Vegan I know offline it'll definitely help to be part of an online community. Thanks for the welcoming posts, as for what inspired me I'd say couple different points in my life years apart. Originally I got interested in Veganism watching YouTube of a vegan couple and liked the lifestyle. But I never thought I'd could go Vegan, it wasn't until years later when I was more concerned about eating healthier did I eventually transition eating a Vegan diet.