Excited to be here!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
itsund3rmykilt
Diet: Vegan

Excited to be here!

Post by itsund3rmykilt »

Hello everyone! I'm a socially awkward twenty-something residing in Florida, and I hate doing things like introducing myself. I guess I'll go by saying that I am both a vegan and atheist. While I became an atheist over 12 years ago, in the past five years veganism has become big part of not just what, but who I am.

I'm really excited to see how this forums develops in general, and I hope a lot of [good] ideas and experiences come out of the discussions that happen here. Generally, I'm really bad in forums, but I'm hoping since I'm joining this one at its start, I won't feel quite so "out of the group" like I usually do. Happy posting to all, and I hope I get to know some of you really well!
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

welcome! its great to find out that there are other vegan atheists around the world.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics