New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2976
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Re: New Forum Game - Break a Curse

Post by Red » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm
You get banned from Club Penguin.
I now have a life.

You always shit yourself when you sneeze.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:30 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm
You get banned from Club Penguin.
I now have a life.

You always shit yourself when you sneeze.
I now never have to worry about being constipated.

You get banned from having a life.

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2976
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:30 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm
You get banned from Club Penguin.
I now have a life.

You always shit yourself when you sneeze.
I now never have to worry about being constipated.

You get banned from having a life.
Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself.

You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself.

You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long.
I cut off my own dick and use it to make a waterslide and earn a lot of money.

You are now Michael Dukakis.

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2976
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 pm
Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself.

You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long.
I cut off my own dick and use it to make a waterslide and earn a lot of money.

You are now Michael Dukakis.
What's the curse?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:52 am

Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 pm
Red wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Since I no longer have a life I decide to take up hacking. I learn how to hack pretty okayly. I hack into the game of life and unban myself.

You have a permanent erection that is 134 feet long.
I cut off my own dick and use it to make a waterslide and earn a lot of money.

You are now Michael Dukakis.
What's the curse?
You lose the 1988 Presidential election to George H. W. Bush and some dude makes a shitty song about you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests