Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Post by Red »

PsYcHo wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 pm I wish that there was a way to make plants grow instantaneously.
Wish granted, but government intervention increased 69 fold so that your plants could grow faster. However, the technology still isn't really all that great, so all the fruits and veggies taste like shit. This is mostly revenge after you tore off my foreskin painfully and made Orange Man God.

Speaking of which, I rallied the UN and we declared war on Orange Man. You're a suspected spy, so our best Ninja (my Vice President) stabs your face incessantly with immense power and force until the inside of your skull is a nice, smooth, creamy red paste that is mixed around and used as ammunition.

We win the war after carpet bombing Orange Man with nuclear weapons, and I become God and kill off all libertarians.

I wish I murdered kids in Vietnam.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Red wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:33 pm
PsYcHo wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 pm I wish that there was a way to make plants grow instantaneously.
Wish granted, but government intervention increased 69 fold so that your plants could grow faster. However, the technology still isn't really all that great, so all the fruits and veggies taste like shit. This is mostly revenge after you tore off my foreskin painfully and made Orange Man God.

Speaking of which, I rallied the UN and we declared war on Orange Man. You're a suspected spy, so our best Ninja (my Vice President) stabs your face incessantly with immense power and force until the inside of your skull is a nice, smooth, creamy red paste that is mixed around and used as ammunition.

We win the war after carpet bombing Orange Man with nuclear weapons, and I become God and kill off all libertarians.

I wish I murdered kids in Vietnam.
Wish granted. You are given the death penalty, which under Vietnamese law, is by lethal injection. However, due to the difficulties in obtaining lethal drugs, the government changes the law while you are on death row so that the death penalty is administered in a very cheap manner which is just pushing you down the stairs over and over again until you die. Very painful!

And no, you do not get to be Lyndon B. Johnson.

I wish I could always be happy.

Try finding a way of breaking that wish! No matter what happens I will always be happy! If you can't break it, does this mean I've won?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:57 am I wish I could always be happy.

Try finding a way of breaking that wish! No matter what happens I will always be happy! If you can't break it, does this mean I've won?
Wish granted, but your pain receptors are 19656895746583468564375923689436295846238954693 times more sensitive, and you are subject to immense torture on all parts of your body.
You're happy because you think that this will all be worth it in the end, but it will never happen, and you will live out the rest of eternity in this great pain.

I wish this forum thread was locked.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Red wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:57 am I wish I could always be happy.

Wish granted, but your pain receptors are 19656895746583468564375923689436295846238954693 times more sensitive, and you are subject to immense torture on all parts of your body.
You're happy because you think that this will all be worth it in the end, but it will never happen, and you will live out the rest of eternity in this great pain.

I wish this forum thread was locked.
What does that mean?
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Red wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm I wish this forum thread was locked.
Wish Granted!

However, the locking of the thread comes with the stipulation that should you ever read the thread again, it will be unlocked forever.

Ooops, did you just read it?

I wish that this thread actually granted your wishes with no consequence.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

PsYcHo wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm
Wish Granted!

However, the locking of the thread comes with the stipulation that should you ever read the thread again, it will be unlocked forever.

What does it mean for the thread to be locked? Does it mean nobody will able to reply? Is this actually what you and Red want?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

PsYcHo wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm
Wish Granted!

Granted, now no one is libertarian.

I wish @EquALLity would stop ignoring me.
-Leonardo da Vinci
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Damn. Seems magic can't affect free will.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

PsYcHo wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 pm Damn. Seems magic can't affect free will.
But you believe in asstrology.
-Leonardo da Vinci