Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
lobosysangrin
Diet: Vegan

Post by lobosysangrin »

Hello everybody!
New member here. I've been vegan for a year now. I hope to find some good advices and a friendly community here. There is no other vegan around me, so I' m looking for some support on the internet :D
Have a good day!
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: New member

Post by Red »

Hey lobosysangrin, you've come to the right place.

What encouraged you to go vegan?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
lobosysangrin

Post by lobosysangrin »

Hello Red!
I went vegan because I didn't want to participate to animals suffering anymore. Videos on YouTube helped me making my mind up and match my actions to my values.
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

Welcome lobosysangrin and congratulations on becoming vegan. I also became vegan with no other vegans around so I can relate.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
Lightningman_42
Master in Training

Post by Lightningman_42 »

lobosysangrin wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:56 pm Hello everybody!
New member here. I've been vegan for a year now. I hope to find some good advices and a friendly community here. There is no other vegan around me, so I' m looking for some support on the internet :D
Have a good day!
Hi Lobosysangrin, welcome to the forum! Most of the vegans I speak to, I know only via the internet. I have, however, met two vegans and a few vegetarians, at my university. Unfortunately, all of them are men.
Anyway, I hope that you like it here, and that you find discussions that interest you.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein