New Forum Game - Rate the Person above you

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2965
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Re: New Forum Game - Rate the Person above you

Post by Red » Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm

Has a good golf swing. 3.7/10
Michael Dukakis
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am

Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Has a good golf swing. 3.7/10
Michael Dukakis
I know very little about him other than that he features prominently in the film "Donnie Darko" and when I google him most of his policies when he was running for President in 1988 are reasonable. He would definitely have been better than George H.W. Bush who did terrible things as President. 5/10

Alexander Kerensky

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2965
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am
Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Has a good golf swing. 3.7/10
Michael Dukakis
I know very little about him other than that he features prominently in the film "Donnie Darko" and when I google him most of his policies when he was running for President in 1988 are reasonable. He would definitely have been better than George H.W. Bush who did terrible things as President. 5/10

Alexander Kerensky
All I know is that we was a lawyer and a figure in the Russia Revolution. 6.7/9

Samuel J. Tilden
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 am

Red wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am
Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Has a good golf swing. 3.7/10
Michael Dukakis
I know very little about him other than that he features prominently in the film "Donnie Darko" and when I google him most of his policies when he was running for President in 1988 are reasonable. He would definitely have been better than George H.W. Bush who did terrible things as President. 5/10

Alexander Kerensky
All I know is that we was a lawyer and a figure in the Russia Revolution. 6.7/9

Samuel J. Tilden
Probably wouldn't have been a great President, but still should have been President due to the fact that he won the popular vote. 3/10

Lim Su-kyung

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2965
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 am

Lim Su-kyung
She's pretty hot. Unfortunate she was thrown in jail. 6.32/10
Cory Booker.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:39 am

Red wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 am

Lim Su-kyung
She's pretty hot. Unfortunate she was thrown in jail. 6.32/10
Cory Booker.
Sensible science policies but don't agree with him on much else. Would rather Bernie for Democratic nomination. 3.5/10

Since we've allowed forum members to be rated (and since it's my thread), I'm going to allow fictional characters as well:

Agent Smith

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2965
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:39 am
Red wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 am

Lim Su-kyung
She's pretty hot. Unfortunate she was thrown in jail. 6.32/10
Cory Booker.
Sensible science policies but don't agree with him on much else. Would rather Bernie for Democratic nomination. 3.5/10

Since we've allowed forum members to be rated (and since it's my thread), I'm going to allow fictional characters as well:

Agent Smith
he's ok

President Red (not the forum user)
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 am

Red wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:39 am
Red wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 pm

She's pretty hot. Unfortunate she was thrown in jail. 6.32/10
Cory Booker.
Sensible science policies but don't agree with him on much else. Would rather Bernie for Democratic nomination. 3.5/10

Since we've allowed forum members to be rated (and since it's my thread), I'm going to allow fictional characters as well:

Agent Smith
he's ok

President Red (not the forum user)
Image

Harry Potter

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: The Matrix

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am
Red wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Has a good golf swing. 3.7/10
Michael Dukakis
I know very little about him other than that he features prominently in the film "Donnie Darko" and when I google him most of his policies when he was running for President in 1988 are reasonable. He would definitely have been better than George H.W. Bush who did terrible things as President. 5/10

Alexander Kerensky
My rating of Dukakis has now changed to 10/10. Strongly agree with him on capital punishment. He had the courage to stand up for progressive principles and Massachusetts achieved a great period of economic growth when he was governor. He reminds me of Ed Miliband in that he had good policies but lost the election because of a photograph.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest