I corn in piece

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
cornivore
Diet: Vegan

I corn in piece

Post by cornivore »

I mean I come in peace (and wouldn't be a spammer because I'm vegan, and spam isn't).
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: I corn in piece

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome Cornivore! I see you already made a bunch of posts. :)
I hope you like it here.
cornivore

Post by cornivore »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:41 pm I see you already made a bunch of posts. :)
Oh yeah, let me give you a piece of my maize (I mean my mind—but I'd rather you had maize, because it's a good experience).
cornivore

Post by cornivore »

New Member? Introduce Yourself!

please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer
Yeah, but still, any link I add for reference (in order to benefit others with the whole story and properly attribute information) hides my entire post for approval, as if I were a spammer. I suppose at some point there will only be spam bots talking to each other online. :roll: There was another forum that kept pulling a prove you're not a robot game on me... I don't play those. Google even pulls that if I try to use their search operators. I guess the people behind these curtains are bored. Well, I'm not bored, just being corny.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

cornivore wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 am Yeah, but still, any link I add for reference (in order to benefit others with the whole story and properly attribute information) hides my entire post for approval, as if I were a spammer.
Sorry about that, it stops doing it after you have a certain number of posts. Looks like you're in the clear, please let me know if it keeps doing it to you.
cornivore

Post by cornivore »

Alright, whatever works for you (I'm just visiting), and missed the part about how many messages count toward linking without it being suspcious. :)
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

cornivore wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:50 am Alright, whatever works for you (I'm just visiting), and missed the part about how many messages count toward linking without it being suspcious. :)
I hope you'll stick around, you make a lot of intelligent and informative posts and it's been great to have your input.
cornivore

Post by cornivore »

Thanks, I like to share info as I look into things, because I also like to read such by others, like yourself.