Hi from Montenegro

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
masterofdesign
Diet: Vegan

Hi from Montenegro

Post by masterofdesign »

Hi there vegan friends,
My name is Nemanja and I have been vegan for 1 year! Even after 1 year sometimes I find it hard to keep the healthy balanced life, especially because I don't spend so much time in the kitchen and I am working 10-12h a day... I am graphic and web designer (also art director) who helps people with their logo, websites and overall appearance of their brand. I don't have any vegan friends or people around me who share the same view of the world... But I hope I find some friends here ;)

I would like to know more about you and if anyone has any tips/advice on how to find people in my area who are vegans, let me know! :)

Cheers to all who are saving animals daily just by not eating them!
Warmly,
Nemanja
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Hi from Montenegro

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

What inspired you to go vegan?

Sometimes it's possible to find meetups online, but for some regions the best community is joining online forums like this one since it's hard to find vegans face to face. I'm not sure how popular it is in your country.
masterofdesign

Re: Hi from Montenegro

Post by masterofdesign »

Thank you! I was inspired just by the fact that I can live without killing another living being. Also, before I became vegan I was vegetarian for 3 years and I made the transition mainly to see if I can find any spiritual difference! For now, I wouldn't answer that question, yet :)

Well, we don't have any online vegan/vegetarian meetups... And being vegan is not popular at all here :(