Donald Trump feels badly

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Donald Trump feels badly

Post by Jebus »

I just saw on the news Donald Trump say that he "feels badly" for Michael Flynn. In fact, he repeated those words three times within about 10 seconds.

I recall watching Celebrity Apprentice many years ago when in the boardroom Cindy Lauper said that she "feels bad" whereupon Trump corrected her grammar saying that it's "feel badly" and not "feel bad."

I think this yet another example of not only Trump's struggle to master the English language but also his inability to learn from past mistakes and embarrassments.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Re: Donald Trump feels badly

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Jebus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:12 pm I just saw on the news Donald Trump say that he "feels badly" for Michael Flynn. In fact, he repeated those words three times within about 10 seconds.

I recall watching Celebrity Apprentice many years ago when in the boardroom Cindy Lauper said that she "feels bad" whereupon Trump corrected her grammar saying that it's "feel badly" and not "feel bad."

I think this yet another example of not only Trump's struggle to master the English language but also his inability to learn from past mistakes and embarrassments.
I feel badly for the people of the United States who have to deal with the fact that the dotard Orange Man is their leader.
meganisoptera
Diet: Vegan

Re: Donald Trump feels badly

Post by meganisoptera »

Wow, I remember them talking about his mistake on the show on a grammar podcast I listen to. What a lovely time that was-before the Orange Man was POTUS...