HATE WEEK!

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

HATE WEEK!

Post by Red »

Hello there I'm RedAppleGP and this week I'm going to be ripping of the Amazing Atheist by making a HATE WEEK!
Starting tomorrow, in this thread, every solitary fucking day, I'm going to be posting an arbitrary rant on a group or thing that I hate.
Here's this week's lineup:
Day 1- Fat People
Day 2- Nihilists
Day 3- Politics
Day 4- Lazy People
Day 5- YouTube's Community + Other Fanbases/Communities
Day 6- Teenagers
Day 7- Life
Now, any fucking questions?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Sapphire Lightning

Re: HATE WEEK!

Post by Sapphire Lightning »

ummmm. Are you trying to make America Hate Again(c)? I have no idea why you would even bother with this...
Carnist: Kills animals and then takes from their bodies
Vegetarian: Takes from animals' bodies, and then kills them when they are no longer profitable
Vegan: Avoids unnecessary harm to animals as much as is possible and practicable
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Sapphire Lightning wrote:ummmm. Are you trying to make America Hate Again(c)?
I haven't heard that one, that's good.

I think "hate" may be too strong a word to apply to large groups of human beings in general.

With rare exception for certain individuals, as far as groups go I usually only hate the haters of groups I belong to. E.g. people who say they hate vegans, or hate non-Christians. As a group, without regard to their other qualities, those people can pretty much go walk off a bridge and it wouldn't bother me.
I wouldn't say I hate carnists or Christians as a group, even if I disagree with them or are often frustrated by them, because they are diverse, have many different beliefs, and many different behaviors. A lot of it comes down to ignorance. Now ignorance is something I hate, but it's hard to condemn a person entirely for one sin, most people don't identify exclusively with those singular qualities. Maybe I shouldn't even condemn them for the sin of blindly hating me either, but poetic justice seems to compel me to, I'm not that charitable. I wouldn't push them off the bridge, but I'm not beyond a bit of schadenfreude at their misfortunes.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Sapphire Lightning wrote:ummmm. Are you trying to make America Hate Again(c)?
I don't get it..
Sapphire Lightning wrote:I have no idea why you would even bother with this...
Cuz I fuckin' feel like it.

Any-fucking-way, today is gonna be about fat people. As a disclaimer, this was going to be the topic starter for my "Fat Acceptance" thread, but I figured I was being too much of a dick. But since I liked it so much, I saved it in Word. Note I barely read through it.

Fat acceptance is one of the most idiotic things ever conceived of by humanity. And that's really saying something. I just don't understand; what tells these people that being fat is okay? shear stupidity?
A while back, I remember reading some articles about people just accepting that they're fat, and they'll never lose weight, so you know, why bother? What's the big deal? Aside from ending my life 10 years early and causing the life I'm living right now to be a complete living hell. So what you're saying is, losing weight is too much work, and you'll probably never achieve your dream body, so why bother? What is the main reason for this? Multiple choice question: A) You're delusional, B) You lack any sort of will power and don't think your capable, C) You're lazy, or D), All of the above. My best guess is D.
Plus, isn't fat supposed to be, y'know, bad for you? I thought that was well-established at this point in human history that being fat is detrimental to living a healthy lifestyle. I guess people just don't like to think of the cardiovascular diseases they are inflicting upon themselves . I guess eating healthy and doing some basic cardio work for 20 minutes a day is too much trouble.
"Ehhh it's too much work to get my ass outside and run around the block once. I'll never be skinny, it's too much work!"
WHO GIVES A FUCK FATMAN?! No one cares how much work it is! Get your ass outside, and do something you fat tub of blubbering fuck!
The fat acceptance movement is mostly filled with stupid, delusional individuals, without a shred of willpower, or consideration for modern society, and their fellow citizens. Are you even aware of the taxes, resources, and time you're using up? I shouldn't even list the examples, you have the internet, do it yourself. Just google "negatives of being fat", and you'll see. Anyways, you'll see these jackasses on the internet, showing pictures of themselves without a shirt (and in some rare cases, no undergarments), with their grotesque fat sticking out, and even make some face-desk (if people even say that anymore) worthy videos, about how they're fat, and should be accepted for who they are. I never understood that; it's one thing to say "I'm a woman, and I'm proud of being a woman" to "I'm a fat slob, accept me for who I am." I recommend you watch Rich from ReviewTechUSA's video about this. As for the fat people on the internet, you'll also find some of them shit out ignorant and stupidity filled essays. Seriously you stupid cunts, in the time it took you to build up these blogs you could've lost at least 128 pounds. So lose some weight you fucking idiots! Make everyone's life easier.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

RedAppleGP wrote:Plus, isn't fat supposed to be, y'know, bad for you? I thought that was well-established at this point in human history that being fat is detrimental to living a healthy lifestyle. I guess people just don't like to think of the cardiovascular diseases they are inflicting upon themselves .
But you also said you hated life, so how can it make sense for you to say that being fat is wrong because it is unhealthy and can kill you?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: But you also said you hated life, so how can it make sense for you to say that being fat is wrong because it is unhealthy and can kill you?
The last day isn't going to be about why life sucks; you'll see when we get to it.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

HATE WEEK! DAY 2 NIHILISTS!
Wanna know what I'm fucking tired of seeing? Nihilists
"Yo man. What the fuck's the point bro? Why the fuck should I do anything productive? It ain't gonna matter in a few billion years when the sun cosumes the Earth. Everything we do here is pointless."
Yeah, sure, you're right, in some crazy sense. What we do here now isn't going to be important in the next few billion years. But so fucking what? Are you saying that since nothings will matter eventually, we shouldn't bother? Why? What if Ghandi were to say that? What if our founding fathers said that? What about Mozart, Shigeru Miyamoto, John Lennon, Picasso, or just anyone who has influenced our lives to this day? What if they were to think that? You know, you have only one life. Nothing after this. Once you die, that's it, permanent game over. No coming back from that. The chances of you being born were so small I would wager so much money on you not being born. But yet, here you are. Do something with this luck! Appreciate the fucking miracle! Most of the most important people in history weren't nihilists because they found meaning in their lives and did their best to improve humanity.
The chances of humans being able to evolve to this level, then having your ancestors fuck and fuck until you came along are so astronimical, that you should fucking be happy you're here, rather than saying how nothing is going to matter then go to your room and play Dildo Unlimited Part 3.
What about the people who invented the music and the video games and the shit you enjoy oh so very much? They wanted to give the people something so they can enjoy their lives more. Be happy you have a life. Be happy for the things you have. Be happy for the people you're with. Embrace it. Be known for doing something for society, or at least for the people you know. Make the most of it! If you're not going to, then just go kill yourself already.
Maybe you can become the next Mozart, Isaac Newton, Van Gogh, Bill Gates, or even the next Walt Disney, if you just fucking let go of your nihilistic notions, and realise the potential you have. I'm not saying go get your own Wikipedia article, but just at least make an attempt. Do your best. Make your life and the world around you just .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% better than it was. Life nowadays, even with it's major setbacks, is probably the best time to be living in, due to people trying to make a difference. In this day and age with the internet, an freedom of speech, it's so much easier. Or least have fun with your life. Sitting around doing the same routine shit is frustrating and boring. Have fun; go to parties, have sex, drink alchohol, but be ready for the consequences. There's so much more I could say, but this bullshit spewing has gone on for longer than I thought it would. For now, I'll leave you with a poem:

Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days.
All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten
will pass to someone else.
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations
and jealousies will finally disappear.
So too, your hopes, ambitions, plans and to-do lists will expire.
The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
It won't matter where you came from
or what side of the tracks you lived on at the end.
It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.
Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.

So what will matter?
How will the value of your days be measured?

What will matter is not what you bought
but what you built, not what you got but what you gave.
What will matter is not your success
but your significance.

What will matter is not what you learned
but what you taught.
What will matter is every act of integrity,
compassion, courage, or sacrifice
that enriched, empowered or encouraged others
to emulate your example.

What will matter is not your competence
but your character.
What will matter is not how many people you knew,
but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone.
What will matter is not your memories
but the memories that live in those who loved you.
What will matter is how long you will be remembered,
by whom and for what.

Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.
It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
Choose to live a life that matters.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Day 3 delayed to tomorrow sowwy guys
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

hey guys i got kinda lazy so I'm going to type all the rants out in word and post the rest here next week. does that sound cool?
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

The whole point of the hate week rants is to stick to a schedule! That kind of defeats the purpose.