Alien peoples

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.

Does you believe in Alien peoples?

Yes
40%
No
No votes
Unsure
60%

Total votes: 5

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Alien peoples

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Yo. Because for I have not made a topic in a while I decided today I would make a topic on the Alien peoples. Here are the arguments for and against the existence of the Alien peoples. The arguments for the existence of the Alien peoples are that there is so much room in the universe that because it is so infinite the Alien peoples can exist, they also point to the sightings of UFOs, objects which cannot be identify, and they say that these could possibly be the hovercraft used by an Alien peoples to fly to our planet Earth. There also exists a documentary on "Ancient Aliens" which explains how it is possible that Ancient Astronauts who live in space flied to Earth in their hovercrafts and gave the Human peoples technology, it has became very popular throughout the internet because for a meme. The arguments against the existence of Alien peoples is that because for the extreme circumstances that it has came through to make life exist on Planet Earth, it is so unlikely that there will be a life of an intelligent man in space. However, Panspermia is a believe that the Alien peoples came to Earth before a human life and created the human peoples through an intelligent design. This is what Richard Dawkins and many another scientist believes. Some Ancient Astronaut theorists even believe that Ancient Aliens from another planet killed off the dinosaurs to make room for the humans. Whatever is the case, you can will not deny that the Alien peoples have certainly became very popular in our own Human culture. There are even films about aliens (Star Wars, Star Trek, ET, Alien, Doctor Who, etc.) and an entire religion called Scientology which asserts that the Alien peoples will a God and his name is Xenu. However, in my opinion, this is a bullshit because for if the alien peoples are a god, then clearly they are more powerful than humans, which is not true because for in most of the films that I mentioned, a human will kill an alien, just like in many other films, which shows a human is more powerful than the alien peoples, and I am sorry to say this, but this kind of puts a dent in the whole Scientology thing. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the existence of the Alien peoples? I welcome all reasoned and rational discussion, but just so you know, I believe in the Alien peoples ;). R.I.P. Harambe.