I need to know

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: I need to know

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

Thank you Dream Sphere, its ok with Ufh. One of my flaws is that i really attach quickly with people. I made the thread as if i was unsure with the forum..like i ve said it before, in my past my experience with atheists people were not good. But i can understand why since before i was kinda dogmatic and kept my faith, but as soon as i left my faith, and went a deist i ve noticed to have more in common with atheists,,even my friends told me...”you are speaking like an atheist”, because of my issues against religion. So this was kind of my motive to approach and to dig in more among atheists like TVA.

If it is something i seek, that is reason, calm and argument, not ad hominem like some want to go to, even if they are theists or atheists.
Yet as i watched many debates, heared arguments from the both sides, as if it was some kind of war in a subjective manner concluded that neither was right.

... but i could be wrong.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: I need to know

Post by Red »

Look brah, we're all friends here. So long as you're not a blatantly obvious troll and propose some good arguments or ideas for debate, you're a winner in our book. One mishap isn't enough for us to warrant you "unwanted".
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci