What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

Post by Red »

So yeah, I got the idea for this topic a few days ago when I had a weird-ass dream. And it involved you guys (somehow), so don't take anything that happened in my dream personally. And if you don't believe me at times, I don't blame you.

Yeah so anyway it started off when I was in an apple eating contest. I looked to my side and saw the other competitors: Brock Samson from the Venture Bros., Strong Bad from Homestar Runner, and Claptrap from Borderlands 2. I do remember there being 2 other contestants, but I'm not sure who they were. They don't play much into the story, or at least from what I remember. Anyway some of you guys and some of my friends were in the audience. Now this is how you guys looked to me in the audience. Spellbinder was Stalin, EquALLity was, get this, a fucking ocelot, miniboes was a brown cow with a nose piercing, TheVeganAtheist was some guy in shades, and brimstoneSalad was, you'll never fucking believe it when I say it, Sailor Moon (even though I never watched the anime). I'm pretty sure you stopped believing me after that last line. Nevertheless there were some of my other friends there, such as my friend Chris Brown (not the Chris Brown, but, Chris Brown), Bobby Joe, Daniel and some other guys you don't care about. Anyway, I saw that you were going to cheer me on, but to not motivate me, they made it so that you all spoke Chinese so I wasn't able to understand what you were saying. I know, it's fucking weird. And right before the challenge, Brock looked me in the eye and said "I'm feelin' lucky. What about you punk?". Anyway, after some dream minutes of vigourosly eating apples, I win by 50 points. I got a parade and had a diamond trophy that had apples carved into it. Then, out of nowhere, some jackass in the crowd said "But wait! Isn't his name RedAPPLEGP?!". Then everyone, yes, everyone accused me of cannibalism and sent me to get burnt at the stake. Unfortuanatley I cannot tell you how it ends because I woke up after that. I do remember there being other parts, but I don't recall what happened, so y'know. And I think it's possible to have the same dream again, so I'll notify you once that happens.

Anyway, do you believe my story?
Do you think I'm full of shit?
What was the craziest dream you ever had?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Insert name here

Re: What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

Post by Insert name here »

That is perhaps the most entertaining thing I have ever read in my entire life. My weirdest dream? Well I was flying in an airplane, and this airplane was trying to evade the biggest Tyrannosaurus rex ever. This dream dinosaur was much bigger than a T. rex would have actually been. And to top it all off, the world outside of the plane looked like it belonged in donkey kong 64. I have no idea how that situation would have turned out. I have no idea what could have caused that dream, and frankly, I don't think I want to know.
Insert signature here.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

@Insert Name Here Shit I forgot about you! You were along with other forum members. I think you were just a blank space. Or a sign that said something that relates to your name. Anyway..
Insert name here wrote: My weirdest dream? Well I was flying in an airplane, and this airplane was trying to evade the biggest Tyrannosaurus rex ever. This dream dinosaur was much bigger than a T. rex would have actually been. And to top it all off, the world outside of the plane looked like it belonged in donkey kong 64. I have no idea how that situation would have turned out. I have no idea what could have caused that dream, and frankly, I don't think I want to know.
Your dream is more believable than mine, I'll give ya' that. But still, it sounds insane. A Godzilla sized Trex attempting to escape an airplane and onto a Donkey Kong 64 level? Are you sure you weren't on the wacky tabacky?
-Leonardo da Vinci
Insert name here

Post by Insert name here »

What the hell is wacky tabacky? I don't know what caused that dream, considering the fact that it happened a long time ago. And as a correction, the air plane was trying to escape from the Godzilla sized T. rex. Oh, and if you think I was on the "wacky tabacky" then what do you think you were on my friend?
Last edited by Insert name here on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insert signature here.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Insert name here wrote:What the hell is wacky tabacky?
that snoop dogg song
Insert name here wrote:I don't know what caused that dream, considering the fact that it happened a long time ago.
it was your brain
Insert name here wrote:And as a correction, the air plane was trying to escape from the Godzilla sized T. rex.
See, this is what happens when you don't do your homework.
Insert name here wrote:Oh, and if you think I was on the "wacky tabacky"
....Shrooms?
-Leonardo da Vinci
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

An ocelot? :lol:
I did a whole project on ocelots in third grade.

I wonder if me being an ocelot has anything to do with that my profile pictures on here have always been cats.
Speaking of my profile pictures, I should update my current one to be more fall-themed before winter starts.

I'll be answering the question tomorrow! :D
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
garrethdsouza

Post by garrethdsouza »

I dreamed I was a powerpuff boy. Like part of the powerpuff girls team. Everything was animated and flying/superpowers were reely fun. I've never had a lucid dream though afaik.
“We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.”

― Brian Cox
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

RedAppleGP wrote:miniboes was a brown cow with a nose piercing
That is an awfully accurate representation of how I look.
Although i am in fact an ox.
I also do not have a nose piercing; i am afraid of things piercing my skin;
the metal thing sticking out of my nose is my disguise mechanism, which makes me appear like a friendly, curly haired boy to humans.
The reasons I am vegan should become more clear to you now.

How in the world did you know the members of the audience were forum members? what, when seeing the ocelote, made you think it's equallity?

My craziest dream must have been a short while after a vacation to the UK. I was somewhere between 5 and 10 years old.

Me and my parents were on a cruise ship. We went down to a large fancy hall for breakfast. Everything was in silver, black and white except a big red curtain in front of the opera podium. We were expecting an opera to start, but when the curtains opened it only revealed a black-haired, pale man bent over his desk. Everything fell silent. The man looked up and grinned. He stood and walked to the nearest bystander at an uneasingly slow pace. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, his sharp teeth were burrowed in the man's neck. In no more than a minute nearly everyone was infected and started behaving like zombies. My parents too were infected. I managed to escape my parents, and followed a family I vaguely recognized. I asked them if I could come with them, and they replied "No. You are not one of us".

The next thing I remember, I am standing on top of a small structure in the middle of a huge meadow. Everything is dark, except for his lantern. He's wearing a white robe and his face is concealed by the shadow of his hood. He slowly approaches me.

Perhaps the reason I do not like zombie movies is that none of them beat that dream. There's another dream that reappears to me every few years and has influenced my life more than any piece of media (including Forks over Knives). That's a tale for another time, though.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

That is an awfully accurate representation of how I look.
Although i am in fact an ox.
I also do not have a nose piercing; i am afraid of things piercing my skin;
the metal thing sticking out of my nose is my disguise mechanism, which makes me appear like a friendly, curly haired boy to humans.
The reasons I am vegan should become more clear to you now.
Thst close huh?
How in the world did you know the members of the audience were forum members? what, when seeing the ocelote, made you think it's equallity?
Dreams are weird like that. Since you can only dream of faces you seen, your brain tries to make up for it by assuming with the faces would look like based on prior knowledge. And your brain kind of assumes who is who in a dream. Or something like that. Or it might be because they had name tags on. You just know. Another example is with my friend Bobby Joe. He's an Internet friend, so I've never seen his face (I'm not even 100% sure of his gender). What I do know about him is that he is a brony. Using this, my brain uses this prior knowledge, and he took on the form of a Pegasus. If I'm not mistaken, how you view people in dreams reflects on how you see them in real life.

Still does not explain brimstone being Sailor Moon
My craziest dream must have been a short while after a vacation to the UK. I was somewhere between 5 and 10 years old.
Ok fair enough..
Me and my parents were on a cruise ship. We went down to a large fancy hall for breakfast. Everything was in silver, black and white except a big red curtain in front of the opera podium. We were expecting an opera to start, but when the curtains opened it only revealed a black-haired, pale man bent over his desk. Everything fell silent. The man looked up and grinned. He stood and walked to the nearest bystander at an uneasingly slow pace. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, his sharp teeth were burrowed in the man's neck. In no more than a minute nearly everyone was infected and started behaving like zombies. My parents too were infected. I managed to escape my parents, and followed a family I vaguely recognized. I asked them if I could come with them, and they replied "No. You are not one of us".

The next thing I remember, I am standing on top of a small structure in the middle of a huge meadow. Everything is dark, except for his lantern. He's wearing a white robe and his face is concealed by the shadow of his hood. He slowly approaches me.
...That is some fucked up shit man!
Perhaps the reason I do not like zombie movies is that none of them beat that dream. There's another dream that reappears to me every few years and has influenced my life more than any piece of media (including Forks over Knives). That's a tale for another time, though.
Maybe we should adapt it into a movie. That would sell, considering the terrible scary movies that they make right now.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

That was an entertaining read! :)

Is it strange that I am extremely honored to be included in Red's / your dream?

I don't remember most of my dreams, but they usually follow a consistent pattern. I usually start out weak and sad and rise to power in various ways and end up powerful and fulfilled. I do remember one dream from my childhood that I used to think was one of my memories. Basically I walk up a staircase on the side of a square, rough building with no doors or windows. Then, I look over the railing when I reach the top of the staircase and fall. My dad then catches me and the dream ends.

What do all of you think about the evolutionary purpose and function of dreams?