BRING BACK DIZZY!

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

GreenAppleGP
Diet: Meat-Eater

Re: BRING BACK DIZZY!

Post by GreenAppleGP »

bobo0100 wrote:
GreenAppleGP wrote:How do you know whether he is behaving?
Seems fairly clear to me. https://theveganatheist.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=11&t=52
Yes but how do you know whether he is following those rules?
bobo0100
Diet: Vegan

Post by bobo0100 »

GreenAppleGP wrote:Yes but how do you know whether he is following those rules?
Really Apples? How do we know if he is not following the rules that relate to the nature of his comments? How do we know if he does not address criticisms? How do we know if he writes in all caps, or spam's emotions? These are not difficult things to spot.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

bobo0100 wrote:
Really Apples? How do we know if he is not following the rules that relate to the nature of his comments? How do we know if he does not address criticisms? How do we know if he writes in all caps, or spam's emotions? These are not difficult things to spot.
Green is the troll with another account. Don't feed the troll! :P
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

EquALLity wrote:Green is the troll with another account. Don't feed the troll! :P
Okay, I was thinking RedApples and GreenApples where the same person XD
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
GreenAppleGP
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by GreenAppleGP »

bobo0100 wrote:
But he can't comment because he is banned!!!