Open Letter to Matt

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
bobo0100
Diet: Vegan

Re: Open Letter to Matt

Post by bobo0100 »

I have recorded the letter segment, and the comment (full you can cut it down if you think its best). I will upload it to sound cloud when I get home!
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

What's the soundcloud?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Sounds good! I just don't get what the sound was at 0:10. Other than that, great job, and I kinda wish I got invloved in it. Same goes with the Sam Harris issue.
-Leonardo da Vinci
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

RedAppleGP wrote:Sounds good! I just don't get what the sound was at 0:10. Other than that, great job, and I kinda wish I got involved in it. Same goes with the Sam Harris issue.
there was two sections in the recording, the sound at 0:10 was to present a clear split between the two parts of the recording. In order the make editing slightly easier for mini.

There is one more letter that you may want to get involved with, its in the "theist vs atheist debates" and is entitled "response letter to a pastoral letter." The letter is about gay marriage.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

bobo0100 wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:Sounds good! I just don't get what the sound was at 0:10. Other than that, great job, and I kinda wish I got involved in it. Same goes with the Sam Harris issue.
There is one more letter that you may want to get involved with, its in the "theist vs atheist debates" and is entitled "response letter to a pastoral letter." The letter is about gay marriage.
That's a great idea.

Bobo, I apologize that I haven't been more helpful. I support LGBT issues, but they aren't high on my plate because I believe any "victory" religion makes against them in the West is now pyrrhic and undermines their moral credibility further.

It looks like it's shaping up to be a good letter, though, and I'd love to see Red's contributions.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Let's do this!
-Leonardo da Vinci
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

hows it coming along Mini?
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

bobo0100 wrote:hows it coming along Mini?
Won't be able to work on it until in 2 weeks. Have been quite busy with school.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
TheVeganDeist

Post by TheVeganDeist »

What's going on with this?