Open Letter to Matt

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
bobo0100
Diet: Vegan

Re: Open Letter to Matt

Post by bobo0100 »

I'm sure we are all happy to have minibose edit the video, however I think its best to have the video uploaded to the vegan atheist channel. As there are already a bunch of people subscribed, who will pass the video on to matt. Sorry about the cold, and get well soon.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

Would you like me to record a short intro giving credit, and explaining why the vegan atheist is not doing the audio/edditing? I figured that tva would record a short intro before he done the editing. I am able to record tonight.

The following letter was a collaboration between members of the vegan atheist forum. Unlike the previous letter, this letter was voiced and edited by members of the forum. The vegan atheist will be producing his regular content next week. enjoy the letter.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I think TVA should do the intro. I'm sure that can be added after everything else is done.
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

brimstoneSalad wrote:I think TVA should do the intro. I'm sure that can be added after everything else is done.
TVA wrote:Hi, i have received your pm, sorry i didnt respond. I am under the weather fighting a bad cold. No new video this week. The Vegan Gains video wont come out for a few weeks as I have a couple of videos on the go before.

Im not sure If I have time to work on this follow up to Matt. If someone would like to step up and create the video, please feel free. If you like, I can upload it to my channel, but Im not sure if i will have the time to work on it (if I do it will be a couple of months).
TVA is only uploading the video now. So minibose is doing the editing.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

bobo0100 wrote: TVA is only uploading the video now. So minibose is doing the editing.
I know. Doing a thirty second intro is a lot different from doing a twenty to thirty minute video. I'm sure TVA will have no problems doing a 30 sec intro, and it will help prevent confusion from viewers.
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

brimstoneSalad wrote:I know. Doing a thirty second intro is a lot different from doing a twenty to thirty minute video. I'm sure TVA will have no problems doing a 30 sec intro, and it will help prevent confusion from viewers.
It struck me that you meant this seconds after I his submit, sorry if I seemed incorrectly condescending. preventing confusion is the point of doing an intro, but this may not be able to occur for a while if he has a particularly bad flu. We can try to get his attention again, but its difficult to tell how often his checking this topic, especially considering the obvious stresses his facing right now.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I'm fairly sure it will take longer to edit the main body of content than the flu will last.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

brimstoneSalad wrote:I'm fairly sure it will take longer to edit the main body of content than the flu will last.
yes, especiallt because a) i like to make things fancy and b) my study starts tomorrow.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

Status update: Matt with kale.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

I've worked another 2 hours on the video now, and am now at the 3 minute point. I try to make the video look good and somewhat in the style of TVA's other video's, but it does take a lot of time. I do enjoy it , so I'll try to work on it any time I am not either busy with or exhausted from university.
- David Frum