Who would you like to see debate in favor of veganism in front of an audience of millions?

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: Who would you like to see debate in favor of veganism in front of an audience of millions?

Post by Jebus »

Avi wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:58 pm Hey guys, it's Avi.

AY and I put out an in depth analysis of the Kresser Kahn debate. It was riddled with pseudoscience and caused much confusion for the public. I hope the feelings toward Isaac here are set aside and this analysis is judged on its own merits. The analysis is 8 hours long and it's only part 1. It is time stamped though in the pinned comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9mL7MqJjII

Warmest wishes and I hope you find value in this,

Avi
Thanks @Avi . I started watching it and it looks good. I wish such in detail fact checking were available every time someone speaks such loads of shit.

Hopefully we will see you in a high profile debate soon.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
carnap
Anti-Vegan Troll

Re: Who would you like to see debate in favor of veganism in front of an audience of millions?

Post by carnap »

I don't think pop-culture debates are very interesting. I'd like to see someone argue for veganism in an academic environment....though I don't think it would last more than a few minutes for lack of a cohorent definition.
I'm here to exploit you schmucks into demonstrating the blatant anti-intellectualism in the vegan community and the reality of veganism. But I can do that with any user name.