Your Favourite Vegan Meal?

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Volenta
Master in Training
Diet: Vegan

Re: Your Favourite Vegan Meal?

Post by Volenta »

My favorite meal is probably tortilla's filled with onions, red pepper, maize, kidney beans and some spice mix. Also big fan of vegan chili and macaroni.
DDDx8

Post by DDDx8 »

Favorite? I don't know, I eat a lot of sandwiches, especially avocado sandwiches.

If we are talking about eating out favorite dishes, well I live in Portland Or they have a few vegan places. I really, really like the tempeh that papa G's has, the macorroni and cheese hungry tiger has, and vegan donuts from voodoo.

I pretty much like any desserts I can eat. For me at least chocolate I can eat that is not too bitter is few and far between. At portabellos they had this really yummy chocolate thingy...yeah its a vague description but whatever.

Pizzas are always good when I can come across vegan ones.

Edit: Oh yeah, we got a loving hut here and the food was alright and all but what I really loved was their pink lady drinks. Then I found out that all they are made of is cranberry juice and soy milk so I just make my own when I can. It has to be soy milk, i think, otherwise it gets all flakey. Yeah but for some reason I think it tastes really good.
To find the world of shoulds so one day others might not have to suffer like the people in the world now.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

especially avocado sandwiches
those are so delicious. I eat a few a day for lunch.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics