PIP Veganism Questionnaire

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
EllaPC
Diet: Vegan

PIP Veganism Questionnaire

Post by EllaPC »

I am a year 12 student currently researching why people choose to become vegan/vegetarian for my Personal Interest Project for the HSC Society and Culture course. The questionnaire below is focused on my topic and aimed at vegans of all ages (above 10) and ethnicities. All questionnaires will remain anonymous. It would be really helpful if anyone could please fill it out (: This is the link: [link removed]
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: PIP Veganism Questionnaire

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Hi Ella,

We don't usually let people post links on a first post.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2115
Philosophical Vegan wrote: Sat May 28, 2016 2:43 pm 2. Don't come here just to spam your survey/links etc. or to repost large amounts of generic content clearly not written for this community. If it's your first post and it's clear you're just here to get something, it will probably be considered spam. We may or may not be interested in helping you with your survey, or even buying your product/subscribing to your channel/reading your articles or blog (particularly if it's related to the forum subject matter). But please join in the discussion on the forum first and participate in the community.
I'm sure we'd be happy to help you out if you'd join in discussion. :)