Why do so many look up to vegan gains and ask yourself?

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
McLovin
Diet: Meat-Eater

Re: Why do so many look up to vegan gains and ask yourself?

Post by McLovin »

brimstoneSalad

I am sorry for the time you spent writing that, but I have no interest discussing with you. You already established that I am the stupidest person on this forum, so discussing with very stupid people would be just the waste of your time.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Why do so many look up to vegan gains and ask yourself?

Post by brimstoneSalad »

McLovin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 pm brimstoneSalad

I am sorry for the time you spent writing that, but I have no interest discussing with you. You already established that I am the stupidest person on this forum, so discussing with very stupid people would be just the waste of your time.
Hopefully you read it, because it answered your questions.

You are welcome to not respond to it as long as you are conceding the point and will not continue to argue whatever you were trying to argue elsewhere on the forum.

I don't know if you are the stupidest person on the forum, your English comprehension seems to be lacking sometimes and you throw around claims like "strawman" without explaining your position and where they are entirely inappropriate (like claiming that people are straw manning their own positions). You have a tendency to fail to engage with the actual discussion.