Protein macaroons

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Shadow Fox

Protein macaroons

Post by Shadow Fox »

Last recipe for a while.

Preheat Oven 350
2 cups coconut flakes
2/3 cups almond flour
1/4 cacoa nibs / Chips ( I used Dark Cacao Chips since I couldn't find anything called Nibs Should be at least 70% cacao or more. ) ..I think these are vegan or come in that variety somewhere.
Dash sea salt
2 tea Vanilla Flavor Pure!
2 tbs coconut oil refined and melted.
Mix
1/2 cup pure maple syrup Slowly
Spread coconut oil on pan than the rest on your hands into your skin or hair. (preferably unrefined but refined is OK.)
Add protean powder ( CHOCOLATE flavored is best imo ) ( This you can leave out if you really want.) About a scoop and a half should do ya but you can add a full 2.

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/bui ... and-vegans

Roll into small golf balls with palms of hands forming them well.
Bake 15-18 minutes
Enjoy!

Tip: Wait about an half an hour to an hour for the mixture to harden a little bit. Otherwise Molding the maroons will be almost impossible for how wet they are.

I think that is everything. Everything here should be good.
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.