A Fruitarian

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

A Fruitarian

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Yo.

(I do not know England, Unitarian) Who is the fruitarian? He is limited to the part of the fruit, seeds and nuts and Fruitarians, she is not to choose it from the tree, you will be eating food that fell to the ground. Vegan girlfriend him what A I do not know the reason, I think to Fruitarians.

Excessive and foolish Hatefulness ideologist or is politically correct? It is vegetables, because it means that it does not cause the animal will same harm, I think if.

I, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, is not an omnivore or carnivore fruitarian. I am your man.

If any body from any diet faction wishes to debate me, I will do it and debate the opposite perspective, if you o do not get its:
If a Meat Eater/Sectarian challenges me to a debate I will a free and take a position of a Vegan/Vegetarian
If a Vegan/Vegetarian/Unitarian/Sectarian challenges me to a debate, I will anticipate and agree to take the position of a Meat Eater.

I will not eat meat again, the killing does not bother me, but it is the inhumane way it is done. That is my position. But is Vega table evil???

Thanks and Kind Regards.
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: A Fruitarian

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

I don't understand what you're saying. Assuming this is a legitimate concern and not a shitpost, can you get Dizzy to post a coherent translation?
The Real Dizzy

Post by The Real Dizzy »

Cirion Spellbinder wrote:I don't understand what you're saying. Assuming this is a legitimate concern and not a shitpost, can you get Dizzy to post a coherent translation?
He is asking about Fruitarians and what you think of them and what happens to vegetables and if they feel pain.
Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

I think he used google translate or something.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

The Real Dizzy wrote:He is asking about Fruitarians and what you think of them
A diet consisting only of fruits sounds financially impractical, probably nutritionally inadequate, and bad for the environment.
Why do you think vegetables feel pain? A nervous system is necessary for pain reception, and plants (and by extension vegetables) lack them.
The Real Dizzy wrote:and what happens to vegetables and if they feel pain.
[/quote]
Even if plants did experience pain, this would no justify animal agriculture as in order to produce animal products, plants must first be fed to the animals. Engaging in plant agriculture would allow us to avert doubling suffering by killing both plants and animals.
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

If we don't understand his (zzzz's) posts, how is he going to understand our replies?
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Jebus wrote:If we don't understand his (zzzz's) posts, how is he going to understand our replies?
Don't worry. I can do English better than any translator. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)