Vegan restaurant shut down

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Vegan restaurant shut down

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

http://inourishgently.com/new-vegan-restaurant/

I just so wish there could be a vegan restaurant here, i found only one raw vegan which only serves cakes :-(
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Vegan restaurant shut down

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Oh, it was their grand opening party that was shut down because the crowd was too big. That's a good reason to have to end a party, it's great that they're successful!

Have you checked Happy Cow for local options?
Unknownfromheaven

brimstoneSalad wrote:Oh, it was their grand opening party that was shut down because the crowd was too big. That's a good reason to have to end a party, it's great that they're successful!

:) Thank you so much, i found 21 restaurants. It seems i didn t bother to google search since i travel around my city and never seen one with my own eyes.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Unknownfromheaven

Unknownfromheaven wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote:Oh, it was their grand opening party that was shut down because the crowd was too big. That's a good reason to have to end a party, it's great that they're successful!

:) Thank you so much, i found 21 restaurants. (Not HappyCow) It seems i didn t bother to google search since i travel around my city and never seen one with my own eyes.
RawCoco
Super falafel
Barca
Casa Satya
Rawdia
Acuarela
Aubergine
Biomediterraneo
Cafe Verona
Bacania Kosher
BioCorner
Creta Network
Ki-Life
Plafar Nysan Tour
Veggie - maybe closed
Ostraw Vegan
Biolandia
Catering Raw.z
Mancare Vegana
Rawmazing
Miau

So it seems some are health stores, several raw,and the rest vegetarian and vegan . Better than nothing.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Unknownfromheaven wrote: So it seems some are health stores, several raw,and the rest vegetarian and vegan . Better than nothing.
That's great! You could make it a challenge to visit all of them, and post reviews on Happycow or somewhere to help others perhaps?
It could be fun.

I often like visiting all of the vegan restaurants in a city I go to.
Unknownfromheaven

Yes, in fact this is what i wanted, here i mostly ate at common chinese restaurants, mostly noodles with various mixes. When i am not home and i know i will be late, i have no mood to cook something, on the vegan/vegetarian facebook groups i ve noticed various recipes and they look tasty, a fact which made me want to try them.