Sally Fallon Blasts Vegan Children's Book

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Sally Fallon Blasts Vegan Children's Book

Post by Jebus »

This interview and post interview is full of quotes TVA can use for his next "Stupid Meat Eater Comments" video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQmVW4_vyc
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
EquALLity
I am God

Re: Sally Fallon Blasts Vegan Children's Book

Post by EquALLity »

'Politically correct nutrition'? :lol:
Anything conservatives don't like seems to be labeled PC to smear it.

"Growing children need a lot of cholesterol".
:shock:

I'm not surprised she's apart of the Weston A. Price foundation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
AlexanderVeganTheist

Post by AlexanderVeganTheist »

You can almost hear Sally's arteries gurgle.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

AlexanderVeganTheist wrote:You can almost hear Sally's arteries gurgle.
You're back! :D
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

AlexanderVeganTheist wrote:You can almost hear Sally's arteries gurgle.
Hey, why doesn't your profile say 'Christian' anymore?
AlexanderVeganTheist

Post by AlexanderVeganTheist »

Hey Brimstone and EquALLity <3

I'm back.. I missed you too much :D :).. no I just want to talk about stuff again.. I often have a lot going on mentally and emotionally in my life, and didn't feel like returning for serious discussions earlier... Just looking for a forum experience again.. :) It seems like traffic has increased quite a bit?

EquALLity, I have never in my life been (a) Christian... I differ on many viewpoints with mainstream Christianity. I am an agnostic theist at this point in time... A true monotheist, not a trinitist, also I don't believe God is Jesus Christ (who now (possibly) is alive on earth named Allan John Miller ;) )... If it's true what he says, what he attained 2000 years ago (being at one with God, in full agreement, without friction with the laws) is attainable for every human soul...
Strangely when I logged in again, it said I was a Sikh... So I changed that to ". ". I don't consider myself religious (depends on the definition of course) but rather an individual attempting to discover a part of the (probably) infinite truth that is out there.

I got a few ideas for new threads, and perhaps BrimstoneSalad, we could continue our discussions where we left off in some other threads (probably start new threads though, they got kind of too long for my liking)

Peace and love guys :D
Seitanic Vegan

Post by Seitanic Vegan »

Pushing Veganism on kids? Yah, children shouldnt even know veganism is an option...As if parents don't push their meat eating habits (and religion) onto their children. I wish Sally Fallon would keep her saturated fat mouth shut.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

AlexanderVeganTheist wrote:Hey Brimstone and EquALLity <3

I'm back.. I missed you too much :D :).. no I just want to talk about stuff again.. I often have a lot going on mentally and emotionally in my life, and didn't feel like returning for serious discussions earlier... Just looking for a forum experience again.. :) It seems like traffic has increased quite a bit?
I see, well, glad to have you back! :D
AlexanderVeganTheist wrote:EquALLity, I have never in my life been (a) Christian... I differ on many viewpoints with mainstream Christianity. I am an agnostic theist at this point in time... A true monotheist, not a trinitist, also I don't believe God is Jesus Christ (who now (possibly) is alive on earth named Allan John Miller ;) )... If it's true what he says, what he attained 2000 years ago (being at one with God, in full agreement, without friction with the laws) is attainable for every human soul...
Strangely when I logged in again, it said I was a Sikh... So I changed that to ". ". I don't consider myself religious (depends on the definition of course) but rather an individual attempting to discover a part of the (probably) infinite truth that is out there.
Ah, interesting.
I would still probably consider you religious with a broad definition, because you believe in the supernatural (right?) and base your life on some kind of 'divine' ideas. However, I can see why you wouldn't want to identify with the dogmatism and often bigotry associated with religion.