The case for meat eaters

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

The case for meat eaters

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Yo. Today I will make the case for meat eaters:

Low-fat whole food vegan diet, in fact, was the cause of many chronic diseases. Consumption of whole grains, because it is related to AIDS, not to me talk about the vegan diet. Vegan is just like the Nazis. People go vegan fuck animal. One of you, if you are interested in becoming a health as much as possible, perhaps, you eat meat, dairy products, eggs, tons of processed food!

PEACE!
Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: The case for meat eaters

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:Yo. Today I will make the case for meat eaters:

Low-fat whole food vegan diet, in fact, was the cause of many chronic diseases. Consumption of whole grains, because it is related to AIDS, not to me talk about the vegan diet. Vegan is just like the Nazis. People go vegan fuck animal. One of you, if you are interested in becoming a health as much as possible, perhaps, you eat meat, dairy products, eggs, tons of processed food!

PEACE!
Is this a joke ?
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Unknownfromheaven wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:Yo. Today I will make the case for meat eaters:

PEACE!
Is this a joke ?
You decide :D
Unknownfromheaven

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: You decide :D
You are on a vegan forum, don t disrespect it.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Unknownfromheaven wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: You decide :D
You are on a vegan forum, don t disrespect it.
Yes boss
Unknownfromheaven

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Scary!