Vegan Gains is a waste of fools and time

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Vegan Gains is a waste of fools and time

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

NOTE: I most of the vegan community on this site know that opposition to vegan gains, I also vegan atheist, they are still my idea to people, such as to their intoxicating is a fan of vegan gain but, I think I made a video about it

I have never seen a Vegan Gains video in my life until today.

A while back, Dizzy has introduced me to channel called GradeAUnderA. I look at the video, even though I did not understand them completely, I have found them interesting. One of them, there was the vegan gains.

I looked today to see that vegan gains has made a response to GradeAUnderA. I have never see a Vegan Gains video before now, so I configured - it would be nice to here his side of the story. So I watched it.

It was a Bullshit of pride load! :shock:

My father help me to understand it as he speaks English better than I do. Here is what happens. Vegan gains profit will start off by saying that the voice of GradeAUnderA is annoying. Then he GradeAUnderA video will go on to say that is full of ad hominem!! GradeA was so right about him -- He is a real hypocrite.

Ad Hominem - (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

This is exactly what vegan gains profit did when he criticized the voice of GradeAUnderA. THEY WERE ATTACKED PERSONS INSTEAD OF THE ARGUMENT! It is troublesome, such as the woman in the work of douchebag gherkin sauce of this fucking hypocrite of Kusogomi on the stick to my vegan of people intoxicating of them, very about what they understand when they were talking about the power of the metric we are intrigued! Good lord! I my ass and actually creative ass hear an understanding of the 30 million damn silly ass Christians believe in this shit and cat litter tray is full of semen!

Oh, by the way - the voice of GradeAUnderA is substantially orgasm! Boring voice of vegan gains profit whiny ass does not like! EW!

Vegan gains at no point actually rebutted the arguments of GradeAUnderA. He is in just as he was already own of defenseless track record I link to the video have not seen!

At the end of the video, he threatens to kill GradeAUnderA. "I got my motherfucking gun" he says and then he goes on to, sing (?) about how he wants to shoot GradeAUnderA.

Also, throughout the video, he always refers to him as GradeUnderA, like, what the fucker, It's GradeAUnderA!

As I said, this is not an attack of Vegans in general. I am considering becoming vegan. But VeganGains is the biggest shit on YouTube. Oh - and Vegan Gains, if you are reading this, you are nothing, you are a fool, and you are a waste of time, and if you even dare lay a finger on GradeAUnderA, I will kick your head in.

PEACE!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Re: Vegan Gains is a waste of fools and time

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Here is the link to judge for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOqZ86OMag
knot
Master in Training

Post by knot »

It was his worst video by far. Dont know why he bothered uploading it
Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

I am the lesser person when it comes about judgement and all, i consider that TVA made good points about Vegan Gains, from what i saw in him, VG is without a doubt an idiot and a very dangerous persona. He does not do good for the vegan community. I am really happy that i encounter TVA and you guys to represent veganism since most vegans in my country are very extreme and almost fanatic (there is no difference between them and religious sects) So i am glad i finally found reasonable, logical, in calm argument views.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
vievaisobelle
Diet: Vegan

Post by vievaisobelle »

:D :D no one takes him seriously :lol: i recommend BiteSizeVegan she really influenced me to become vegan :)