Vegan Companies

Vegan message board for support on vegan related issues and questions.
Topics include philosophy, activism, effective altruism, plant-based nutrition, and diet advice/discussion whether high carb, low carb (eco atkins/vegan keto) or anything in between.
Meat eater vs. Vegan debate welcome, but please keep it within debate topics.
ThunderXray
Diet: Vegan

Vegan Companies

Post by ThunderXray »

What vegan companies do you like to buy from? I personally love morning star farms and gardien.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Vegan Companies

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I can't think of any vegan companies off the top of my head.

Although there are a lot of good vegan products made by vegetarian companies, and some owned by all purpose corporations.

When I'm away from my soy milk maker, I like Edensoy and Westsoy 100% soymilk (the stuff without the sugar and other additives).

Ah, tofurkey and fieldroast might be vegan companies. I like their stuff, both. I don't eat it often though.

EDIT:

Yeah, Turtle island foods might be all vegan:

http://www.tofurky.com/ourstory/tif_story.html

Here's field roast:

http://fieldroast.com/
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

i occasionally buy from Tofutti, Gardien, Food for Life, Daiya, Blue Diamond Almond, Field Roast, and Earth Island.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
thebestofenergy
Master in Training

Post by thebestofenergy »

ThunderXray wrote:What vegan companies do you like to buy from? I personally love morning star farms and gardien.
Fortunately, we (me and my mother) have our own garden with which we can sustain ourselves.
For other types of food we usually buy from a couple of health stores.
For evil to prevail, good people must stand aside and do nothing.
Dream Sphere

Post by Dream Sphere »

The main brands I buy from are Yves for most of the Vegan mock "meats." Yves' Mexican Ground Round for tacos, and "pepperoni" in particular taste just as good, if not better than the animal versions. I drink Silk, and Earth's Own for almond milk. Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss for ice "cream." Earth Balance for Vegan "butter." Daiya for "cheese" shreds. Also, I really like trail mix bars and found the brand Taste of Nature to be one that surpasses all the non-Vegan brands by far in terms of great flavor. My two favourite kinds of their bars are the "Quebec Cranberry Carnival," and "Canadian Maple Forest."

If I'm forgetting any brands I'll edit them into this post later.

Edit: I'm unsure if all of these companies I've listed only make Vegan products, so I'd recommend reading the ingredients labels first before picking food from these brands up, but I know everything I've personally purchased from these brands were totally Vegan.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

The only vegan companies that I've eaten from are Silk, Gardein, and Tofurky, out of all of them Gardein if my favorite.
She's beautiful...