Ways to Make The Forum Better - Suggestions

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: Ways to Make The Forum Better - Suggestions

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

excellent ideas. I will look into it, however the sales from the store have not been great as of late. I will need to add some new products.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:excellent ideas. I will look into it, however the sales from the store have not been great as of late. I will need to add some new products.
I would be buying some stuff fron the store, but I ain't got no damn money, or more specifically a credit card. Either way, my mom wouldn't really approve of your Merchandise.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Monolith
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by Monolith »

This might have been talked about before in here, and it's pretty minor. But why does the profile says : Religion: Atheist? Shouldn't it says "none (atheist)" or just "none" ?
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

Monolith wrote:This might have been talked about before in here, and it's pretty minor. But why does the profile says : Religion: Atheist? Shouldn't it says "none (atheist)" or just "none" ?
We discussed this here:
http://theveganatheist.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=5&t=636
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

Installing Tapatalk should be easy.

To make it even easier (if you've successfully installed AutoMod) here's the link to it
https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=phpbb
She's beautiful...
eeesinghsaurabh89
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by eeesinghsaurabh89 »

Please include a section that answers the crazy shits Religious people say about atheists and try to hide behind the deeds of "so called atheists" like Hitler ,Stalin, Mao etc. And try to justify that atheisism is evil rather proving religion is perfect. And I small suggestion if u may consider it, please try to make your language as clean as u can becoz I think some people may get hurt and miss the broader idea about religion and atheists.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

eeesinghsaurabh89 wrote:Please include a section that answers the crazy shits Religious people say about atheists and try to hide behind the deeds of "so called atheists" like Hitler ,Stalin, Mao etc. And try to justify that atheisism is evil rather proving religion is perfect. And I small suggestion if u may consider it, please try to make your language as clean as u can becoz I think some people may get hurt and miss the broader idea about religion and atheists.
That could fit in the Atheist section of the forum
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Did you guys change the clock for daylight savings or whatever? I notice it's an hour ahead of my time.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

EquALLity wrote:Did you guys change the clock for daylight savings or whatever? I notice it's an hour ahead of my time.
It's always been like that though.. right? Even before daylight savings it was always an hour ahead.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Dream Sphere

Post by Dream Sphere »

EquALLity wrote:Did you guys change the clock for daylight savings or whatever? I notice it's an hour ahead of my time.
I also had found that the time on the forum was on hour off for myself. How I fixed that was going to the top of the webpage where I can see my username in the top right corner, clicking on it, then choosing "user control panel," then the heading that says "board preferences," then changing the defined timezone associated with my profile. Also, if you go to the bottom of the webpage, it will say which timezone you currently have defined for your profile in the bottom right. Like, "All times are UTC-0:500" (This is all on desktop PC, so I don't know if on mobile/tablet if the presentation of this info and how to change it may be different.) Sometimes, for different websites, if you log out of your profile (or haven't yet logged in) then you may see the default timezone for when posts were made that the site is running on, but once you log in to your profile it should switch to your timezone.

Edit: Here's the wiki article on the time standard: UTC, for if you're curious about it (you'll probably recognize Greenwich Mean Time, but I just found out from this that UTC is succeeding GMT in popularity as it's found to be better somehow (I'm still looking into this myself, so I don't know how)) -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinat ... ersal_Time