New smilies?

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: New smilies?

Post by brimstoneSalad »

You should be able to see this now, because it's a different file type: ;)
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Interesting. Now just to fix the rest of 'em.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Oh and by the way, by the way, what happened the the "Friends and Partners" section of the forum?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:Oh and by the way, by the way, what happened the the "Friends and Partners" section of the forum?
I'm tidying it up so it doesn't take up so much space. People so rarely comment in those sections, now they're subforums.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

It is confusing to have ;) mixed in with all the others. It makes more sense to have them all the same style.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 am It is confusing to have ;) mixed in with all the others. It makes more sense to have them all the same style.
Yeah, it'll take a while to change all of them.
Unless there's a smiley pack out there with some decent smilies I can plug in.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I think our best bet is a smiley pack. I don't think I have time to dedicate for such a low priority task right now.

Maybe we should vote on some?
Any nominations?
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

I nominate we get rid of the algae green winky and revert to the old smilies. Being a person who uses them more often than some ;) , I think the originals were sufficient to express any emotions :roll: we felt the need to display. :twisted:

Actually, I like the old ones :D , but if they were to change I would adapt. :shock: :evil:

So, I like the originals :ugeek: , but whatever is easier for the admin :idea: works I guess. (Can I keep these two? :evil: :twisted: .... they really accentuate the bloody pony avatar I currently have... :twisted: )
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

PsYcHo wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 am So, I like the originals :ugeek: , but whatever is easier for the admin :idea: works I guess. (Can I keep these two? :evil: :twisted: .... they really accentuate the bloody pony avatar I currently have... :twisted: )
We can add an evil rainbow dash one if you can find a suitable one, just for you :)
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:49 am We can add an evil rainbow dash one if you can find a suitable one, just for you :)
:D

Well you could use my current avatar as a template. ;) (see, this guy's just out of place! :lol: )

When I chose a rainbow dash avatar, I wasn't really informed on what a Brony was. I assumed it was someone who liked the bloody parodies involving the MLP characters I stumbled upon. When I found out otherwise, I just decided to keep Dashie as my avatar because I find that many people judge bronies based on their avatars, just as many other persons are judged for various reasons that have nothing to do with any position they are presenting. (I've only watched 2 episodes of the show. Cute, sure, but not something I'd watch regularly, especially since I can't smoke pot anymore due to drug testing :cry: )

I think it would be awesome to have an evil dashie emoji though! :twisted:
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.