Youtube video conversions: Need voices.

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Youtube video conversions: Need voices.

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pm It sucks we can't just pull stuff from Google Images. Damn Copyright Laws.
There are some public domain image databases. It's also possible to basically take our own pictures for a lot of stuff. It might possibly be easier/cheaper between the two. We can probably get some photos at grocery stores and such for some images.
RedAppleGP wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pmBut yeah, I have way more money than I know what to do with after working over the summer, so I'll be willing to help out. I'm planning on donating about 25-30 bucks a month on Patreon, maybe more (that's pennies a day!). That's about 300-360 bucks a year, but I'll be sure to put money on my account monthly. My grandfather also gives me 20 bucks a week just for breathing, since he also has a superfluous amount of money, so it won't be an issue. I'll be sure to put money on my account within by next week.
That would be amazing, and make a world of difference.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Anyways, I think we can finally graduate beyond the first paragraph?
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0RsEh9EAjBD
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:02 pm Anyways, I think we can finally graduate beyond the first paragraph?
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0RsEh9EAjBD
That sounds good.
Sure. Go ahead and do the whole thing and I'll listen to it all and make notes.

Once the audio is done we can start working on the video aspect.