How many other forums/sites/blogs/beyond do you belong to besides here

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

waybeyondfedup
Diet: Meat-Eater

How many other forums/sites/blogs/beyond do you belong to besides here

Post by waybeyondfedup »

I for one I have always wondered about this. Especially, seeing some members on other forums that I have found via google search. And one of them is admin/mod on there. Don't get me wrong I'm for this in ways, but then I'm also waybeyondfedup. Whats the point belonging to more then forums regarding all of this particular subjects. At the same time do belong to others regarding this particular subject/s and other subject/s as well. I mean really prefer to stay away ones whom are run by the same people. I prefer those merge into one big forums as opposed to the other way. In which don't do for the sites/blogs/beyond that I belong to. This also applies to my own history regarding all of this. I do copying/pasting everything from forum to forum. I'm all for, but try my best have no then couple of forums per subject. As opposed to any other way because then you be known as spammer. I for know all about this because of my own experiences. In which I found I pretty much have learned some lessons, but others haven't yet or etc along those lines. No one told me before about blogging and spamming. I usually learned about anything regarding all this after the fact. I found to be annoying. In which I'm so glad that I went back to wordpress because I'm able to reblog entries that find to my liking. Unlike blogger where I had no as how to do this. I found that the share buttons that wordpress have done a world of difference for me. Since I can share the link via my FB to my FB page waybeyondfedup. Then I don't need to keep copying and posting it all FB. At the same time I still do it for another forums that I belong to. In which I wish there is a social share button, so then I don't need keep on copying and pasting. Because then wouldn't be known a spammer no more.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: How many other forums/sites/blogs/beyond do you belong to besides here

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Please do not cross post your threads from other forums by copying and pasting. Your posts made it clear by their content that they were not written for this forum (such as saying you can't donate or become a paid member, when this forum has neither paid membership nor donation options, and not specifying the subject of this forum in this very post).

The forum rules have been amended:
forum rules wrote:2. Don't come here just to spam your survey/links etc. or to repost large amounts of generic content clearly not written for this community. If it's your first post and it's clear you're just here to get something, it will probably be considered spam. We may or may not be interested in helping you with your survey, or even buying your product/subscribing to your channel/reading your articles or blog (particularly if it's related to the forum subject matter). But please join in the discussion on the forum first and participate in the community.
waybeyondfedup wrote:I do copying/pasting everything from forum to forum.
I appreciate that you admit that, but this is no longer permitted on this forum. Your other threads have been moved. Please make sure your future content is written for this forum first and foremost.

You're welcome here, but remember this is a discussion forum, not a paste bin.
EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: How many other forums/sites/blogs/beyond do you belong to besides here

Post by EquALLity »

Hi, welcome to the forum. :D

I'm not sure how you found us or how much you know about this forum, but the point of this site is to have dialogue about (primarily) meaningful issues. You can't really do that with copy paste.

I hope you stay and start interesting discussions here!
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx