TVA youtube channel

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

TVA youtube channel

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

Hello!

do you have any clue if TVA will post something new again ? I saw that he did not upload anything new for some time now.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
Manietsky
Diet: Vegan

Re: TVA youtube channel

Post by Manietsky »

I have also been wondering, usually he should have uploaded a new video according to hi's uploading schedule. However, if he stopped making new videos, he would probably announce it. He's probably just busy with family and what not.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

I am planning on starting up again, just been very busy with work and family priorities. Ive written a new script already, just havent had time to start recording and editing yet. I have to develop a schedule to work on new videos among new responsibilities.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Unknownfromheaven
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by Unknownfromheaven »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:I am planning on starting up again, just been very busy with work and family priorities. Ive written a new script already, just havent had time to start recording and editing yet. I have to develop a schedule to work on new videos among new responsibilities.
I really did figured that you had other priorities and it its easy to understand, i asked only because i enjoy your channel and your arguments, even if i am not an atheist.

I wish you well, good health to you and your family.
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force..We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck - Quantum Theory and Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Unknownfromheaven wrote:
I really did figured that you had other priorities and it its easy to understand, i asked only because i enjoy your channel and your arguments, even if i am not an atheist.

I wish you well, good health to you and your family.
Thank you.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics