The ''religion'' term

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

RAWLA
Diet: Vegan

The ''religion'' term

Post by RAWLA »

Hello. I was thinking, why does it say, plainly, religion on the religion preference bar. I mean, it says:

diet: vegan/or else
name: 122344

But goes on to say:

religion: atheist

I think it is an error to call atheism a religion, it is something I have corrected from people attacking me for being an atheist. It should say: religious preference, or denomination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must say, this one hits me personally because in my country, someone committed the same mistake: in our ID cards, it says:
Nationality: dominican republic
It's a mind blown. Dominican Republic is the name of the country, dominican is the demonym.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see religious people calling atheism a religion after seeing it here. Please consider. :)
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: The ''religion'' term

Post by brimstoneSalad »

This has been mentioned a few times. I updated it to "None (Atheist)"
RAWLA

Re: The ''religion'' term

Post by RAWLA »