You are SO DUDE

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

yuno44907
Diet: Meat-Eater

You are SO DUDE

Post by yuno44907 »

You are deleted my 3 posts and never are sented at me a PMs. You are that not even talking with to me, just are deleting the 3 posts and so staying slient. You are so weird
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: You are SO DUDE

Post by brimstoneSalad »

yuno44907 wrote:You are deleted my 3 posts and never are sented at me a PMs. You are that not even talking with to me, just are deleting the 3 posts and so staying slient. You are so weird
What are you talking about?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstone, remember what I said about dealing with trolls. Although, for all we know, this could be someone who has english as their 5th language, or is somewhat delusional. Either way, it'll go away if you just let them be.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
yuno44907

Post by yuno44907 »

You are so rufe. You delted my posts and never sent me PM. Sorry i was too slrrpy T_T

I dont know why American dosnt liberate the Canada and they messing with middle east. Think about it, American never attacked to Canada and they are in arab lands for last 40 years.

I think i losting my trusts to the blondies race. Blondies people are no worry about the ISIS or violences. American said "we are supported the ISIS". And we knows American attacked to it own pentagons and twin tower; 9/111..

Will you really killing me? Do you worried about the pour peoples? However EU has all best supports for the poor or ills people. They even paying for job people..

I am confused. I to get help from atheist people into my country; they are ignored me.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

yuno44907 wrote:You are so rufe. You delted my posts and never sent me PM. Sorry i was too slrrpy T_T
What?
yuno44907 wrote:I dont know why American dosnt liberate the Canada and they messing with middle east. Think about it, American never attacked to Canada and they are in arab lands for last 40 years.
The U.S. Did attack Canada, they lost. It was a long time ago, and a big embarrassment. Why do you want that?
yuno44907

Post by yuno44907 »

Stop piddling my roasts!!
Canadia is corrupted, mafia diddling everyone else
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstone, please.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

yuno44907 wrote:Stop piddling my roasts!!
I'm not piddling your roasts, whatever that means.
yuno44907 wrote:Canadia is corrupted, mafia diddling everyone else
That may or may not be the case, but what does it have to do with anything?