How to Deal With The Troll

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

User avatar
GreenAppleGP
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:12 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Meat-Eater

Re: How to Deal With The Troll

Post by GreenAppleGP » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:38 pm

By the way, it's not Photoshop, it's Paint.

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2943
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:18 pm

ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: I'll remember my training. I thought that Dizzy was sometimes mildly amusing but it's now clear that he is a troll, due to his excessive use of caps (which he has repeatedly been told not to use), and now his usage of a new account (which is obviously still him).
Yeah I do admit that having Dizzy around did provide some comic relief, but don't be swayed by this. As I said, trolling is an art form which is meant to be nuanced, not obvious.
ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: I will now ignore all of Dizzy's and Blizzy's posts. Furthermore if I see a new member named Fizzy, Jizzy, etc, then I'll ignore him too.
Jizzy?
ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: Everyone: please ignore GreenAppleGP. His profile picture is a poorly photoshopped imitation of RedAppleGP's profile picture, and I think he is the same person as Dizzy/Blizzy. Also, as far as I can tell, RedAppleGP has no reason to create a new account and he has stated in the past that he dislikes green apples.
When I first read this, I thought this was just to put me down, as if I was going about this the wrong way. But when I saw that this account did in fact exist, I was like "...Mother fucker!". I'm not sure if he's stupid, failing trolling to the max, or trying to get me banned, but whatever he's trying to accomplish, he's failing.

Now, as for the people who think that I was Dizzy/every other troll account he made, which, if is true, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH fuck you
What would I have to gain by being a moronic, insecure jackass? Nothing! Why would I engage in such stupid, frivolous, pointless, meaningless behaviour? I wouldn't! I know how to troll. And for the record, this isn't trolling.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
GreenAppleGP
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:12 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by GreenAppleGP » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:11 am

RedAppleGP wrote:
ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: I'll remember my training. I thought that Dizzy was sometimes mildly amusing but it's now clear that he is a troll, due to his excessive use of caps (which he has repeatedly been told not to use), and now his usage of a new account (which is obviously still him).
Yeah I do admit that having Dizzy around did provide some comic relief, but don't be swayed by this. As I said, trolling is an art form which is meant to be nuanced, not obvious.
ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: I will now ignore all of Dizzy's and Blizzy's posts. Furthermore if I see a new member named Fizzy, Jizzy, etc, then I'll ignore him too.
Jizzy?
ArmouredAbolitionist wrote: Everyone: please ignore GreenAppleGP. His profile picture is a poorly photoshopped imitation of RedAppleGP's profile picture, and I think he is the same person as Dizzy/Blizzy. Also, as far as I can tell, RedAppleGP has no reason to create a new account and he has stated in the past that he dislikes green apples.
When I first read this, I thought this was just to put me down, as if I was going about this the wrong way. But when I saw that this account did in fact exist, I was like "...Mother fucker!". I'm not sure if he's stupid, failing trolling to the max, or trying to get me banned, but whatever he's trying to accomplish, he's failing.

Now, as for the people who think that I was Dizzy/every other troll account he made, which, if is true, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH fuck you
What would I have to gain by being a moronic, insecure jackass? Nothing! Why would I engage in such stupid, frivolous, pointless, meaningless behaviour? I wouldn't! I know how to troll. And for the record, this isn't trolling.
Green Apples taste so much better you little cunt

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2943
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Toluca Lake

Post by Red » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:28 pm

GUYS. PLEASE. STOP RESPONDING TO THE OBVIOUS TROLLS. YOU'RE FEEDING THEM. Sorry for caps, but I'm trying to get my point across.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Blizzy
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Vegan

Post by Blizzy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:16 am

RedAppleGP wrote:GUYS. PLEASE. STOP RESPONDING TO THE OBVIOUS TROLLS. YOU'RE FEEDING THEM. Sorry for caps, but I'm trying to get my point across.
OH OH OH I SEE NOW REDAPPLEGP CAN USE CAPS-LOCK BUT WHEN I USE IT OH NO YOU BAN MY ACCOUNT, DOUBLES STANDARD MUCH?

User avatar
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:31 pm

RedAppleGP and Blizzy: No more caplock please.
Blizzy wrote: OH OH OH I SEE NOW REDAPPLEGP CAN USE CAPS-LOCK BUT WHEN I USE IT OH NO YOU BAN MY ACCOUNT, DOUBLES STANDARD MUCH?
Blizzy/Dizzy: Final warning. Post more capslock and your account will be banned... again. And you'll have to start another new account with a new disguise.

User avatar
Blizzy
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Vegan

Post by Blizzy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 pm

brimstoneSalad wrote:RedAppleGP and Blizzy: No more caplock please.
Blizzy wrote: OH OH OH I SEE NOW REDAPPLEGP CAN USE CAPS-LOCK BUT WHEN I USE IT OH NO YOU BAN MY ACCOUNT, DOUBLES STANDARD MUCH?
Blizzy/Dizzy: Final warning. Post more capslock and your account will be banned... again. And you'll have to start another new account with a new disguise.
Oh deary me but RedAppleGP is free to use as much caps lock as he likes just because he's white, you know why that is, because your a rascist!

User avatar
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Blizzy wrote: Oh deary me but RedAppleGP is free to use as much caps lock as he likes just because he's white, you know why that is, because your a rascist!
I asked him also to stop using capslock.

User avatar
Blizzy
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 pm
Religion: Christian
Diet: Vegan

Post by Blizzy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:28 am

brimstoneSalad wrote:
Blizzy wrote: Oh deary me but RedAppleGP is free to use as much caps lock as he likes just because he's white, you know why that is, because your a rascist!
I asked him also to stop using capslock.
Sorry, my bad. I'll try to behave better in the future.

User avatar
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 am

Blizzy wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote:
Blizzy wrote: Oh deary me but RedAppleGP is free to use as much caps lock as he likes just because he's white, you know why that is, because your a rascist!
I asked him also to stop using capslock.
Sorry, my bad. I'll try to behave better in the future.
Thank you Blizzy, that was very mature of you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest