RedAppleGP is converted back into Atheism... WHAT?!?

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

Dizzy
Diet: Vegan

RedAppleGP is converted back into Atheism... WHAT?!?

Post by Dizzy »

Okay, so a while back, I converted RedAppleGP to Christianity but then he said "no now I hate Jesus I worship Gaben" but Gaben is white and he won't bring out half life 3 and he eats meat and he looks like a Jew with his big nose and he is really fat probably from eating all the meat and gmos so I said "no Gaben sucks chose Jesus" but he said "No Gaben has low low prices" and I said "Jesus has lower prices all he asks is your faith in him" but then he converted into an ATHIEST!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! He doesn't believe in God but he believes we came from a Monkey?

Famous Atheists: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Dahmer, Kim Jong II, Napoleon, Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, Lincoln, Nietzsche, Freud, Margaret Sanger, Turing, Dawkins, Hawking, Corbyn, Miliband, RedAppleGP

Look, RedAppleGP, if you believe in God and he is real, then you go to Heaven, if he isn't then you just die. If you reject God and he is real, then you go to Hell, and if he isn't then you just die. If you are Christian, you have everything to gain and nothing to loose! If you hate God, you have nothing to gain and everything to loose! Please, just accept Jesus.
Insert name here

Re: RedAppleGP is converted back into Atheism... WHAT?!?

Post by Insert name here »

Ah, Pascal's wager, this assumes that there are only two options. You could use that arguements for any religion, there are more than two options, so your arguement is invalid.
Insert signature here.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Sorry Dizzy! I just changed it so I can cover everything up so I can be accepted by the majority ;). I am a Christian, I really am!
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

Insert name here wrote:Ah, Pascal's wager, this assumes that there are only two options. You could use that arguements for any religion, there are more than two options, so your arguement is invalid.
But all the other religions are wrong.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

RedAppleGP wrote:Sorry Dizzy! I just changed it so I can cover everything up so I can be accepted by the majority ;). I am a Christian, I really am!
If you were really a Christian then you would show it proudly and you wouldn't care what the majority says because your reward will be great in Heaven.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Dizzy wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:Sorry Dizzy! I just changed it so I can cover everything up so I can be accepted by the majority ;). I am a Christian, I really am!
If you were really a Christian then you would show it proudly and you wouldn't care what the majority says because your reward will be great in Heaven.
I'm serious! I wanted to infiltrate the enemy atheists base, and I learned a lot about their natural habitat and lifestyle. Just last week we practiced violent anal fisting, and flung our feces at theists that we locked up in a cage.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

RedAppleGP wrote:
Dizzy wrote:
I'm serious! I wanted to infiltrate the enemy atheists base, and I learned a lot about their natural habitat and lifestyle. Just last week we practiced violent anal fisting, and flung our feces at theists that we locked up in a cage.
You sicken me. If what you say is true then why would you say you are Christian now?
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

*Face-palm*
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

bobo0100 wrote:*Face-palm*
Maybe you should facepalm a bit more, you might knock a bit of sense into your tiny brain.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Dizzy, can we still be friends?
-Leonardo da Vinci