Inactive Forum - Suggestions

Technical problems, questions, comments, and suggestions for the forum and wiki.

Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Re: Inactive Forum - Suggestions

Post by Neptual »

Super_Zour wrote:Why not go on other related forum sites (theist forums, vegan forums, atheist forums, spiritual forums) create an account and post comments on similar active topics with a re direct link back to our forums
Or you could make an account on theist forums, pretend to be a concerned theist and say "wow these people on TVA forum are really crazy they don't believe in the Bible we must go on their forums to help convert them back! "
something along those lines
Spam is generally not a supported thing on forums, and will most likely give us a bad name.
She's beautiful...
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

Super_Zour wrote:pretend to be a concerned theist and say "wow these people on TVA forum are really crazy they don't believe in the Bible we must go on their forums to help convert them back! "
something along those lines
deceptive... i like it.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Also people who used to contribute usually post about 5 things and never come back. For some reason, they just leave the forum like dust in the wind..
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

RedAppleGP wrote:Also people who used to contribute usually post about 5 things and never come back. For some reason, they just leave the forum like dust in the wind..
Some people come in with the intention to become an active forum member, and then end up losing motivation and forget it about it.
She's beautiful...
noelle

Post by noelle »

dan1073 wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:Also people who used to contribute usually post about 5 things and never come back. For some reason, they just leave the forum like dust in the wind..
Some people come in with the intention to become an active forum member, and then end up losing motivation and forget it about it.
Yep, this has been my experience with forums. This is a niche forum so I wouldn't expect a huge turnout or lots of participation, but I know there are a lot more than 500 atheist vegans who could stand to bless this forum with their membership. ;)